What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drastic Change of opinion?

Who do the haterz hate more?

• Total voters

BunniesMan

Immortal
No, but it's your club's problem, your club's stain, no doubt the lowest moment of your club's existance, that your club did not honour their word with Balmain. Back stabbing another club the way Souths did then was deplorable.

Whether it is 1909, 1989 or 2109, that is a low act. About as honourable as the underarm incident.
Cool story...except we didn't dishonour "our word". We never gave our word. I, along with all the official statistics and history books, will continue to claim 20 premierships...soon to be 21.

Loudstrat

Coach
Do you actually think you are funny? :?
Do you actually think you are a good judge of humour?

As for this poll. Im glad everyone hates us, it signifies that we are no longer the whipping boys of the comp...

I think a group of manly supporters have summed it up perfectly: "no one likes us, but we dont care".
I don't hate Souths. Far from it. I love a Bunnies boilover. It is just so much fun dealing with the precious lunatics who have put their house on Souths wining the comp, the same ones that get so cut up when their ridiculously distorted view of reality is being questioned!

That, plus the complete lack of respect for other teams. We all enjoy the inter club banter, but when it's directed at Souffs, they get all cut and just attack everyone. Their actions mean that Souths, despite being the best credentialed club for the title of "Everyone's second team" will never ever be so.

Loudstrat ,
misrepresent and curls the argument all the time.

I said
" ensures Inglis is not lost to AFL" .
I did not say Crowe saved Inglis from AFL.

subtle and major difference which is lost to an idiot like you.
FFS how much evidence do you need? If Crowe didnt intervene, he would have signed with Brisbane. What you are saying is that if Crowe didn't intervene, Inglis would have knocked back the Broncos without any other offer to consider! In otherwords, he would rather be unemployed and risk having no contract and no income than play for Brisbane.

Either that, or you reckon had Crowe not intervened, Inglis was definitely going to AFL.

My comment stands correct . And especially after NRL knocked back contract with Souths , Souths could have walked away.
FFS now Crowe saved Inglis from AFL by continuing to sign him. As if he was going to walk away after all that hooplah!

also Peabrain , Brisbane withdraw the contract with Inglis before Inglis had signed any contract with Souths. DERRRRRRRRRRRRR
And why was that you fruitcake? After Inglis said "I'm definitely goin to sign this morning" as he was on his way to the airport? "And after Inglis told Andrew Gee the classic line of planes being grounded because of rain!

And a bigger DERRRRRR , my original note was to knockers of Crowe and you chose to try and be a smartarse and incorrectly refute each of my statements. I responded to you afterwards , not as a Crowe knocker, but as a smartarse idiot. get it
Well, you made a complete balls up of being a smartass, you ended up nothing but a dumbass!

With so many facts laid out to prove you wrong - only fanaticism can be the best to describe you. Not a Souths fanatic, but a fanatic about your distorted idea of the truth. Only someone who would wrap himself in foil before he goes out so the alien transmissions don't interfere with your mind could be so completely f*cking incapable of denying the bleeding f*cking obvious.

Even the Vatican admitted that Galileo was right about the earth being round in 1996. It is doubtful that you will ever be so flexible of mind!

i have to laugh , sorry to be wicked , however we have three posters here who all amount to the same
1) Pou Pou , who at least makes no pretence to what he is
2) Muzby , who is showing his anus and then leaves his droppings in most post
and
3) Loudtrat , who pretends to have a higher objective , however it is just organic sh*t .
INteresting - have you ever heard of inorganic sh*t. Im still interested in how Crowe saved Inglis from an AFL contract that did not exist? Is that like Socrates saving Aristotle from being crushed by a Leopard Tank?

This year's different. Deep down you know it.

In the preliminary final we're going to demolish the Dragons, Wayne Bennett is going to see his side get whipped and realise even his greatness won't stand in the way of the emerging Souths juggernaut, by the end of that evening he will have made a call to our CEO, informing him of the fact that he will accept his secret offer and agree to coach us from 2012. Ensuring for himself the never to be beaten acheivement of premierships with 3 different clubs.
So Bennet is no hope of going to Souths unless Souths make the GF. Thanks for admitting the reality of that particular situation.

You realise that isn't me? (hint: he can't imitate my posts number or my join date).
Hint - his name is different......#-o

MY girlfriend does let me watch the footy. She's even promised to let me raise our kids as Souths fans. As soon as each one is born I'll have them covered head to toe in red and green. In return she gets to decide the little things like if they're raised Christian/athiest, public/private school etc etc. But I put my foot down and got my way on the really important factor.
And if the kids decide otherwise? Of those that I raise, I got 2 Eels supporters. Also, 2 Dragons, a Knight, a Rooster, a Tiger......

I cannot wait for the produce of your loins decide to follow the Roosters!

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
And if the kids decide otherwise? Of those that I raise, I got 2 Eels supporters. Also, 2 Dragons, a Knight, a Rooster, a Tiger......

I cannot wait for the produce of your loins decide to follow the Roosters!
That's why you have to get in real early and brainwash them before they know anything. Then you have life long fans.

mrpwnd

Bench
interesting - have you ever heard of inorganic sh*t. Im still interested in how crowe saved inglis from an afl contract that did not exist? Is that like socrates saving aristotle from being crushed by a leopard tank?
lol!

Loudstrat

Coach
You want to "brainwash" your kids. I prefer the "guide them to make their own choices" method (with the proviso that had they emerged supporting Manly, Canterbury or Melbourne, they would have been euthanased).

Maybe that's how Souffs got their fans. They were brainwashed. Makes sense, their brains have been altered away from normal mental development.

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
continues to rant , sorry dumby , not playing your game.
Prove my SPECIFIC statements untrue . todate you have not proven any of my statements untrue . you only have distorted and nth to the degree each one.
I hold each to be correct statements , you now only continue to nag about your distortion on Inglis statement. Does that mean you now realise the balance of your idiot statements are wrong and focusing in Inglis , which in my view is just as absurdly stupid of you.
YOU prove any of my actual original statements are untrue ,todate you have not.
Inglis for starters , you prove to me that Inglis would have signed with Brisbane.
As i remember , Inglis stating before and after the deal was closed approved by NRL , that Inglis stated that Crowe had kept him in NRL.
Also , ranter, Inglis , specifically discussed the "rain" statement after NRL approved , and made statement effectively only dumbies would believe that he really said that in that context. You are one of those dumbies as you quote that again today.
have you freshened up by sticking your head in the dunny and flushing , in your case will be an improvement.

Galeforce

Bench
I am still interested in how Crowe saved Inglis from an AFL contract that did not exist? Is that like Socrates saving Aristotle from being crushed by a Leopard Tank?

these are the absurdities coming from you.
1)
i never said there was an AFL contract in place for Inglis. So please show where i have said that , this is your distortion
2)
all the news and Inglis and AFL statements relate to the ability to work something out if needed , if Inglis really wanted to move codes. there is plenty of press around to support this .
3)
Just state True or False , after the NRL rejected the Inglis contract with Souths , Souths could have elected to stop proceedings with Inglis. Absolutely true , as such Souths decision to continue to close the deal ensured Inglis did not go to AFL. not even a dummy like you can argue with this. Answer this question or shut up for ever.
4)
ENSURED , look up the dictionary , Definition of ENSURE. transitive verb. : to make sure, certain, or safe : guarantee.
Souths closing the deal with Inglis , ENSURED, Inglis did not do to AFL.
this also means , he may not have gone to AFL, maybe joined Parra , maybe superleague , maybe union, however ENSURE , guarantees. get it dummy.
My word in my statement was ENSURED.
5) your distortion continues
please explain what Socrates has to do with Aristotle.?
did you know that Socrates was much older than Aristotle.
socrates was the teacher of plato and plato was the teacher of Aristotle.
Aristotle was from memory only 15 years old when Socrates died , so do not expect that they were buddies.
however just another meaningless distortion by you.

Mr Spock!

Referee
This thread is still going?

Greg Inglis did the same thing to Brisbane as Luke Lewis did to Souths. I didn't see a whole thread of hate heaped on him.

rupertpupkin

Juniors

Greg Inglis did the same thing to Brisbane as Luke Lewis did to Souths. I didn't see a whole thread of hate heaped on him.

It's not about Inglis. It's about souffs. And there is so much to mock about souffs. Big Game is simply such a wide target, that hitting him on occasion is unavoidable.

BunniesMen

Juniors
BunniesMen is my favourite poster.

Thank you. BunniesMen always likes positive feed back, but he usually only gets it in the bedroom. Mrs BunniesMen is always yelling Oh BunniesMen, you are soooo good at what you do. Nice to know BunniesMen's work is appreciated here as well.

Loudstrat

Coach
these are the absurdities coming from you.
1)
i never said there was an AFL contract in place for Inglis. So please show where i have said that , this is your distortion
So if there was no contract on offer from the AFL, how did Crowe ensure Inglis was not lost to them? That's like saying Crowe ensures Inglis was never abducted by aliens and taken to Mars!
2)
all the news and Inglis and AFL statements relate to the ability to work something out if needed , if Inglis really wanted to move codes. there is plenty of press around to support this .
The fact that he didn't really want to move codes tells you something?:roll:
3)
Just state True or False , after the NRL rejected the Inglis contract with Souths , Souths could have elected to stop proceedings with Inglis. Absolutely true , as such Souths decision to continue to close the deal ensured Inglis did not go to AFL. not even a dummy like you can argue with this. Answer this question or shut up for ever.
The likelihood of Souths dumping Inglis after a month of massive effort by them would have been equal to Everest going under at high tide you idiot!
4)
ENSURED , look up the dictionary , Definition of ENSURE. transitive verb. : to make sure, certain, or safe : guarantee.
Souths closing the deal with Inglis , ENSURED, Inglis did not do to AFL.
this also means , he may not have gone to AFL, maybe joined Parra , maybe superleague , maybe union, however ENSURE , guarantees. get it dummy.
My word in my statement was ENSURED.
Then maybe you should give credit to David Gallop and Ian Schubert, who saw fit to allow the contract, not Crowe, because all he did was sell Souths to Inglis and sew somethig together. In he actual signing - Gallop/Schubert let it go ahead, and Shane Richardson would have ensured GI signed, as is his job.

Wasn't Crowe in the US at the time GI Signed?

You stupid brainless geniused gimp.
5) your distortion continues
please explain what Socrates has to do with Aristotle.?
did you know that Socrates was much older than Aristotle.
socrates was the teacher of plato and plato was the teacher of Aristotle.
Aristotle was from memory only 15 years old when Socrates died , so do not expect that they were buddies.
however just another meaningless distortion by you.
Socrates knowing Aristotle is questionable, but either of them facing a leopard tank is quite plausible.........#-o

You seriously need medication.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Thank you. BunniesMen always likes positive feed back, but he usually only gets it in the bedroom. Mrs BunniesMen is always yelling Oh BunniesMen, you are soooo good at what you do. Nice to know BunniesMen's work is appreciated here as well.
You're starting to annoy me. Get a life and spend your time doing something worthwhile.

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
your last post response,
well LONG and meaningless and defeated.
You did not respond to any of my points , staying on the point.
All your posts are the same , meaningless distortions.
Answer my questions DIRECTLY or shut up.

Loudstrat

Coach

Lewis went back to his own club. Lewis did not make Panthers fans carry on about premiership dynasties and claim all other clubs were jealous.

Big diference

Loudstrat

Coach
Loudstrat,
your last post response,
well LONG and meaningless and defeated.
You did not respond to any of my points , staying on the point.
All your posts are the same , meaningless distortions.
Answer my questions DIRECTLY or shut up.
I did you f*cktard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that you have multiple personality disorder. That you can be proven wrong so often and keep coming back and ignoring the proof is astounding.

Now, can I speak to Galeforce please?

Galeforce

Bench
Loudstrat,
you are a meaningless blabberer , trying to prove their point , by distortions.
Look at your last couple of long notes and you have included

Socrates , Aristotle,Galileo,Vatican and Leopard tanks to prove what points i have no idea. You are an idiot of the highest order. simple

Latest posts