What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Draw - 2004

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Even though we have beaten the Broncos many times in Brisbane i still don't wan't to play them up there.......i cant see us doing this for ever & the more we win up there the closer we are to a loss!!

I 'd rather play them at Parra.

This is what i'd like to see

Rd 1 Parramatta vs Canterbury at Parra....Let Parra expose Canterbury's inexperienced centres & let's belt them while there in a rebuilding stage!!

Rd 2 Parra vs Souths at the SFS.....belt Souths again after there's high hopes for Souths after there first round win!!

Rd 3 Parra vs Penrith at Parra.....let's make it 3 in a row by smashing the premiers by 30 points in front of a sell out crowd.

Rd 4 Parra vs Sydney City at the SFS.....Hopefully the 2 unbeaten teams go together in front of over 30,000 at the SFS with Parra prevailing 26-22 thanks to a OT try to Eric Grothe :D

Rd 5 Parra vs West Tigers at Parra....Parra to smash the Tigers by 30 after the Tigers great start to the year comes to a smashing holt!!.....Brett Hodgson leaves the game early after aggravating a hameroid :lol: :lol:

This is what i'd like to see.

thedux

Juniors
I'd rather just play all the crap teams early to get the confidence factor going. It worked for the Raiders this season.

Suitman

Post Whore
thedux said:
I'd rather just play all the crap teams early to get the confidence factor going. It worked for the Raiders this season.

It sure did. And they were one of them.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Even though we have beaten the Broncos many times in Brisbane i still don't wan't to play them up there.......i cant see us doing this for ever & the more we win up there the closer we are to a loss!!

I 'd rather play them at Parra.

This is what i'd like to see

Rd 1 Parramatta vs Canterbury at Parra....Let Parra expose Canterbury's inexperienced centres & let's belt them while there in a rebuilding stage!!

Rd 2 Parra vs Souths at the SFS.....belt Souths again after there's high hopes for Souths after there first round win!!

Rd 3 Parra vs Penrith at Parra.....let's make it 3 in a row by smashing the premiers by 30 points in front of a sell out crowd.

Rd 4 Parra vs Sydney City at the SFS.....Hopefully the 2 unbeaten teams go together in front of over 30,000 at the SFS with Parra prevailing 26-22 thanks to a OT try to Eric Grothe :D

Rd 5 Parra vs West Tigers at Parra....Parra to smash the Tigers by 30 after the Tigers great start to the year comes to a smashing holt!!.....Brett Hodgson leaves the game early after aggravating a hameroid :lol: :lol:

This is what i'd like to see.

My sentiments exactly Ronny.

What a beautiful start to the season that would be.
It would almost erase my memories of the last two shambolic seasons.

Suity

slippery eel

Juniors
Suitman said:
thedux said:

It sure did. And they were one of them.

Suity

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Canberra were always going to stumble towards the end. they had no superstars!. sucked in Brad Drew.

PB

Bench
I like that start ronny, and if we go to shark park in round 6 and do our usual 36-6 win, Anderson's 6th straight loss to start the season, and he gets pelted in the stands and on the way back to his car, and is thus forced to resign the following day.

Sweeet.......

Suitman

Post Whore
PB said:
I like that start ronny, and if we go to shark park in round 6 and do our usual 36-6 win, Anderson's 6th straight loss to start the season, and he gets pelted in the stands and on the way back to his car, and is thus forced to resign the following day.

Sweeet.......

I'd be surprised if Anderson is still there in Round 6.
My mail has it that he won't be there in Round 1.
Good ol' Stuart Raper eh!!

Suity

PB

Bench
true suity.

although knowing Anderson, even if he is punted, he will take them to court because he is a stubborn SOB. So he will probably still be there until his unfair dismissal case is completed!

Latest posts