What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drew is f#@king ordinary

jed

First Grade
Yeah. Unfortunately Green was too short to see the game over the commentator's desk, so he automatically gave 2 points to the shortest Raider as a way of dealing with his frustration.

paulquinn49

Bench
Who cares. Im bored of talking about the cowboys game now. its depressing

Im requesting all cowboys threads be locked. thanks

Such insults? If Nancy's is the worst insult or even close to the worst insult on the forum then some of us need thicker skins. I was simply trying to get the point across that it annoys me that the same rubbish line is spat out no matter what he does on the pitch. We sound like a bunch of preachy school kids, it's embarassing. Then again, maybe some of us are preachy school kids.

I agree with you now, but it was more the fact that someone else read what you wrote and started out behaving like a right clown with his capslock on.

The "drew believers" catch phrase is used I believe by those of us who like to think positive no matter what. Those of us from back at the start of the internet forumming on the Debate Page, and later the grandstand would remember my articles and dribbles on the Rleague site defending the wonderboy before he signed with the enemy. Some of us like to think positive. Sure it might be annoying, but the raiders are like a loved one, can't stay angry for too long.

greeneyed

First Grade
I used to be positive about Finch too. Defended him up to the day he traitored on the club. No longer.

thickos

First Grade
yeah i was a big finch supporter when he was here. But you could read him like a book that Sunday on the footy show when he was 'considering all offers, including the one from the Raiders', while Gould is sitting there playing footsie with him under the table :evil: :evil: :evil:

DAMN YOU GOULD AND DAMN YOU FINCH, GOOD RIDDANCE

Poida_Raider

Bench
there's more than one judge for dally m isnt there, i think theres one from each group, like one from tv, one from papers.. i dunno, it seems a bit silly having one judge for each game.

jed

First Grade
nope, just the one judge. it's usually one of the commentators of the game.

finch can go and play for the roosters. first he forces mcfadden ( i know it was a long time ago) out and then he goes to the roosters. we dont need him nehow. we have got beta since he left. traitor.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: