What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drugcastle team to play us

redvscotty

First Grade
They beat a severely depleted warriors at a stadium that they are being kicked out of. More of a threat that the Eels, but f**ken puh....leaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Nitro

Juniors
Going on Rogers form last year, we could be up for a few wayward bombs able to be caught in the army...

Still cannot believe Browny picked that piece of crap over Soward against the rape eagles last year...

The Preacher

First Grade
one of the most famous political bands in serbia "riblja corba" toured oz once many years ago...the lead singer who is an icon over there for being a balls out nutjob "bora" is always seen wearing the dragons jersey we bought him whilst they were here.

he cherishes it and wears it with pride. absolutely lovesssssssss league and is now an official dragons supporter :)

not many people know this but Serbia actually has a rugby league comp. they get off on the brutality of it :)

That's brilliant. :lol:

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
one of the most famous political bands in serbia "riblja corba" toured oz once many years ago...the lead singer who is an icon over there for being a balls out nutjob "bora" is always seen wearing the dragons jersey we bought him whilst they were here.

he cherishes it and wears it with pride. absolutely lovesssssssss league and is now an official dragons supporter :)

not many people know this but Serbia actually has a rugby league comp. they get off on the brutality of it :)

Funny enough, the person who introduced it to serbia was named Dragan!

Cagey Mac

Bench
My now departed best mate was named Dragan he bought me a '96 jersey signed by the team. He was Slovenian though.
Don't underestimate Newcastle or Brian Smith. This is a danger game where I did pick a margin of 8 in my tips by Chase Stanley had better have learned to tackle since last time he played.

Gaba

First Grade
I cant see many points scored by newcastle gidley is their attacking weapon and he will be easily contain with sowards long kicks

Liam

Juniors
So we're Drugcastle due to one ex-player while you guys have Wendell. You really could have thought that through better.

watatank

Coach
Wasn't Wayne Richards on steroids as well?

Now that I think about it I am mildly sure there were three perpetrators all caught at the same time, I think. MacDougall and O'Davis were two, Richards was quite possibly the third.

bails

Juniors
ive been shaking my head at some of the dribble posted by some of you dragon fans you want to call us DRUGCASTLE ha ha what do you seriuosly think none of your players have ever touched drugs?and btw didnt mad dog have a medical condition backed up by a doctor supporting his steroid use?Oh and who was that player staying at current dragons player Wendell Sailor when he was busted for coke wasnt it the captain of the kangaroos Darren Lockeyer? keep talking your sh*t because every one knows you are the chokers

boxa777

Coach
ive been shaking my head at some of the dribble posted by some of you dragon fans you want to call us DRUGCASTLE ha ha what do you seriuosly think none of your players have ever touched drugs?and btw didnt mad dog have a medical condition backed up by a doctor supporting his steroid use?Oh and who was that player staying at current dragons player Wendell Sailor when he was busted for coke wasnt it the captain of the kangaroos Darren Lockeyer? keep talking your sh*t because every one knows you are the chokers

The rest of the MacDougalls all must have had the same f**kin medical condition. Didn't one run out of a stadium after a game?

SerbDragon

Coach
What do hurricanes and steroids have in common?

They both make mcdougall run like hell...

heres a pic of mcdougalls dog :)

steroids.jpg

walkieeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss

Last edited:

Cooper-Man

Bench
mate i think you should pay your rent before bagging others.:D

At the moment the knights are clasified SQUATERS.

Latest posts