What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Melbourne coach lashes out at Hagan, Bennett

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
CrazyEel said:
Clever enough that I don't need to rely on google

No you rely on Joe Bloggs' do-it-yourself-insult homepage. I already showed you 1.7 million pages that contain the gay-arse insults you keep flinging around and the saddest thing is you actually think recycling other peoples' comebacks makes you cool, or funny, or not completely f**king geniused. :lol:

or to know God created the middle finger for people like you. Now I'm not saying brains are everything mind you, in fact in your case they're absolutely nothing, therefore I won't call you dumb, it's just that I find it rather odd that you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.

See dude, on the surface your 'insults' seem creative but they're so generic they don't mean anything.

You've got no game son. And if it weren't for your little boyfriends piping up and going "D00D AWSUM!!!!1 YUO TOTELLY PWN3D HIM LOLOLOLOL" you might've realised a week ago just how out of your depth you are.

You're dealing with a mental giant, son. And you've got nothing.

Now go google this, potes meos suaviari clunes!

Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

See? Gay as AIDS isn't it?

fish eel

Immortal
Do you need to pollute every thread with your homophobic try hard chest beating?

You talk of generic insults. I dont think there is anything more 'generic' than falling back on gay insults, tbh.

CrazyEel

Bench
Poupou Escobar said:
No you rely on Joe Bloggs' do-it-yourself-insult homepage. I already showed you 1.7 million pages that contain the gay-arse insults you keep flinging around and the saddest thing is you actually think recycling other peoples' comebacks makes you cool, or funny, or not completely f**king geniused. :lol:

See dude, on the surface your 'insults' seem creative but they're so generic they don't mean anything.

You've got no game son. And if it weren't for your little boyfriends piping up and going "D00D AWSUM!!!!1 YUO TOTELLY PWN3D HIM LOLOLOLOL" you might've realised a week ago just how out of your depth you are.

You're dealing with a mental giant, son. And you've got nothing.

Quando podeces te regi eorum fecerunt?

See? Gay as AIDS isn't it?
LOL, it' wasn't I asking to be made King mate, that was your ambition. Till you wrote that I was thinking you have a certain nothingness about you but now realise that is not so, after all, you obviously have inferiority! :D

No game eh! Well 'm pushing 60 and even though I may be entering senility you offer no more of a challenge to me than a passing amusement. You want insults, I've got millions, dealt with pumped up sanctimonious gits like you all my life and heard them all before. If you think for one millisecond you can possibly stump me with an original I haven't heard or refuted then you truly are from a tribe of trifling truculent twits. For your own sake, don't even try, it would be a bloody long, lonely and very painful journey for any original thought to cross that single cell amoeba that passes for your mind.

Funny thing is you do occasionally post some interesting and intelligent views so I don't really understand the need for the false bluster and belligerent persona you have adopted in here. It's an internet forum and you can't intimidate people with a f**king keyboard so why even try. You have no idea who's really behind the various alias your talking to nor do you know how much of themselves they actually divulge, but the one thing you can be sure of is there's always someone who'll chew your sorry arse out if you continue the high & mighty self righteous rot you've been going on with. This is a RL forum, if you have issues of inadequacy or self esteem then go seek help on a medical forum.

Why not give us all a rest and dispense with the belligerent bully boy antics, it's just plain wearisome and tedious. There are lots of very knowledgeable posters in this forum and you could contribute meaningfully as well as enjoy the debate and dialogue with them in a friendly manner which you may find more enjoyable for all concerned.

Meh, do what you want skip it's of no concern to me, I'm retired and have plenty of time to amuse myself on an ineffably ill-mannered and preposterous sanctimonious spurious sciolist like you. :D

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
WTF? said:
Poupou Escobar you're just making a fool of yourself, show some dignity and just end it now.

This from a guy who quotes The Fray in his sig? :lol:

If I end it I'll only be rewarding the behaviour of sad cases who like to form little e-gangs and run around trying to bully newcomers on internet messageboards.

It's a pet hate of mine and I won't stop til the entire internet is cleansed of it.

As you can see I'm up to 'L'. :p

fish eel

Immortal
dude, no-ones bullying you.

You've just been a knob to people, and are trying to give yourself somwe bizarre martyr complex.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Wow, you show such class in your post. I like the Fray, so what, how is that relevant. Your acting like a tool that belongs to a so called e-gang, can't you see you've become the monster you hate.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I actually liked some of your comments and insights Poupou. They are quite interesting.

But after reading this thread and a few others, I don't think I'll even bother looking at what you write anymore. Your constant attacks are becoming boring.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
He does post some interesting comments, then he does this and you have to ask WTF? (It's convenient that it's my name, atleast for now)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Relax boys it's all in good fun.

And here I was thinking footy fans were in the demographic that enjoys a bit of coarse joking.

I'm never going to hit 50 thousand posts if I keep having them deleted...:(

Tekken Lord

Juniors
I do enjoy some joking and sometimes teasing as long as everybody is in good stead, that's not what you've been doing.

Latest posts