What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT: Melbourne coach lashes out at Hagan, Bennett

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings. Honestly, it seemed like everybody was having a gay old time, myself included.

I'd hate to think I ruined anyone's enjoyment of the amazing tool known as the intraweb or god forbid, ruined your ability to enjoy the real world as well.

It's like my mother always used to say, Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri?

I think that rings especially true in this instance.

The Colonel

Immortal
Point of the matter is you genuinely have something to contribute, if you dropped the confrontational sh*t that goes with it then people might let you into the clique that you so much want to be part of. ;-)

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Hey does anybody know where to find a good chess game on the interweb, i'm looking for a challenge...it's been a long time.

CrazyEel

Bench
Oh the pain, to see such an elegant language denigrated to the level of describing hairstyles and woodchucks :shock: :lol:

WTF? said:
Hey does anybody know where to find a good chess game on the interweb, i'm looking for a challenge...it's been a long time.
They used to have public chess games on Yahoo that catered for various levels of skill. I was once addicted on there :oops:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Colonel said:
Point of the matter is you genuinely have something to contribute

Aww thanks! :D

if you dropped the confrontational sh*t that goes with it

It's actually very funny when you get used to it (how could the entire A to L section of the intarweb be wrong?)

then people might let you into the clique that you so much want to be part of. ;-)

Y'know, I really don't. Case in point, post 8 of this thread: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=179809

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari

I like it.

sportive cupid

Referee
Poupou Escobar said:
I apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings. Honestly, it seemed like everybody was having a gay old time, myself included.

I'd hate to think I ruined anyone's enjoyment of the amazing tool known as the intraweb or god forbid, ruined your ability to enjoy the real world as well.

It's like my mother always used to say, Quomodo cogis comas tuas sic videri?

I think that rings especially true in this instance.
oww hope that doesnt mean death to moderators:shock:

Latest posts