What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT pics of Gus Gould

Edwahu

Bench
They have this pic of him under another article on the Panthers titled "Gould demands respect". Smart arses :lol: .

c0wly.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
349077-phil-rothfield.jpg

Yeah I like to make other people look bad to deflect people from the fact I'm f**king hideous myself.

undertaker

Coach
349077-phil-rothfield.jpg

Yeah I like to make other people look bad to deflect people from the fact I'm f**king hideous myself.

I always knew his face was red and vainy like an inflamed haemorrhoid (much in the mold of Rabs Warren), but looking at that close-up picture and MY GOODNESS! Didn't think it was that bad. Imagine if Rothfield was your father?

undertaker

Coach
I just laugh at some of the comments about the journos in the DT's league section:

"Phil Rothfield: Our most authoritative NRL voice - regularly breaks the game's biggest stories." Deary me! If he's the DT's most authoritative NRL voice, then the DT really is in the warrick crapper and it's little wonder why players and coaches are become increasingly reticent to comply and cooperate with any of their journos (this has been a talking point in recent times. Steve Mascord also had a rant about this)

"Rebecca Wilson:
A league tragic since her early days in Brisbane, she's now a fearless columnist." Fearless columnist? I think their definition of "fearless" is 'someone who knows how to sprout adulterated crap at the NRL and hide behind the guise of being a 'league tragic', whilst their heart really lies in a rival sport' (for her, AFL. For Andrew Webster, rugby union)

And as a Knights supporter who grew up in Newcastle, don't get me started on Barry Toohey. Guy's a hack and is very good at purporting the agendas of the "White Knight" group (i.e. Jack Newton's one of them). I remember when he quoted Kirk Reynoldson as saying ""I'd trust Shane Warne with my wife more than I would trust Brian Smith" (during the time when Brian Smith left the Knights: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/former-newcastle-knights-forward-kirk-reynoldson-slams-brian-smith/story-fn2mcuj6-1225752054212)...I don't believe Kirk, let alone any other male, would say that (much like that infamous letter from that seven year old child).

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Somehow I don't think Gus likes his job.

Maybe because they're not winning is the reason. If the Panthers were 9-0 like the Storm, he wouldn't be showing all these pouty faces all the time. If anything, he should've used his energy towards State of Origin.

Packy

Bench
What the f**k is on Sloths face? He cop a tyrianid face hugger attack or something?