What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DT pics of Gus Gould

Glen

Bench
You know you're in trouble when you look like Ric Flair only 20 times worse.

I imagine it comforts Gus though when he sees a picture of Rothfield's horrible head. He looks like he's melting

Pierced Soul

First Grade
whilst it is quite childish of new outlets using the worst pics of people they dont like it's also funny as hell. seen some shockers with gillard and kennealy in the past as well.

but lets be honest if you were in charge of turning the panfers around and were watching the crap they're dishing up you'd probably look as bad

undertaker

Coach
You know you're in trouble when you look like Ric Flair only 20 times worse.

474883-phil-gould.jpg

Agree with your first paragraph. Considering this is what he looked like not so long ago when he was NSW coach (2002-04), I'd hate to think what he will look like in 5-10 yrs time. It's more than just his hair colour that has contributed to his dramatic aging over the past couple of years.

I imagine it comforts Gus though when he sees a picture of Rothfield's horrible head. He looks like he's melting

Now that you mentioned Rothfield, who could forget this one from the DT:

074426-phil-gould-phil-rothfield.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:Looks like the long-lost brother of Ricky Stuart, not to mention how red and veiny his face is (attributed to heavy drinking)

Bretto

Bench
Gould has fair dinkum gone from looking 45 to looking 75 in the last 2 years. He's put on about 20kgs, his hair went from brown to white, and his face looks like it's falling off.

Is there something wrong with him does anyone know? Or is it just the stress of the Panthers gig?

undertaker

Coach
whilst it is quite childish of new outlets using the worst pics of people they dont like it's also funny as hell. seen some shockers with gillard and kennealy in the past as well.

but lets be honest if you were in charge of turning the panfers around and were watching the crap they're dishing up you'd probably look as bad

Some other pearlers the DT have shown of Gus:

621984-110811s-phil-gould.jpg
280279-phil-gould.jpg

undertaker

Coach
Gould has fair dinkum gone from looking 45 to looking 75 in the last 2 years. He's put on about 20kgs, his hair went from brown to white, and his face looks like it's falling off.

Is there something wrong with him does anyone know? Or is it just the stress of the Panthers gig?

Well, as long as Ch9 keeps televising Panthers matches, it means more time out of the commentary box for Gus, which means no "two old folk in the nursing home" routine with Rabs.

The funniest commentary from Gus this year was when he was surprisingly doing the Panthers/Tigers match. Man, he sounded extremely subdued that day. Maybe he was trying to avoid a conflict of interest, I dunno. I don't think he will be too enthusiastic to get back into the com box if the Panthers are playing and furthermore, are getting smashed

Fire

First Grade
I used to see him walking his dog a few years ago, even used to see him jogging sometimes.

Looks like he's biting off more than he can chew with all of his commitments (i.e., commentating, coaching director), and not looking after himself anymore.

To be honest, looks like he's on his way to a heart-attack.

I hope he starts looking after himself. Has helped out a lot of people (juniors especially) over the past four decades.

Hooch

Juniors
I had a chuckle when I saw that photo too, what a ripper, the photographer must be proud.

Latest posts