What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dud Buy Of The Year

Earl

Coach
Who has been the biggest waste of space this year?? Raining Champion would have to be Andrew McFadden. We'll taake nominations, then start a poll.

Motu Tony & Steve Crouch come to mind.

Earl

Coach
McFadden was purchased in 2003. ;-)

But IMO should still qualify he was that bad :lol:

ethos

Live Update Team
Nigel Vagana, earlier in the season compared to what he did at the Bulldogs. But he's starting to get in together now.

It would have to be Motu Tony though, at least Andrew McFadden's stayed with his club. #-o

ethos

Live Update Team
Oh just thought of another one - Terry Hill. He didn't even play a match! :lol:

GoldCoaster

Juniors
Tony Martin & Danny Sullivan for the warriors. Motu Tony for Broncos. Terry Hill & Adam McDougal for Souths. Of Course Russel Richardson :clap:

Johns Magic

Referee
GoldCoaster said:
Tony Martin & Danny Sullivan for the warriors. Motu Tony for Broncos. Terry Hill & Adam McDougal for Souths. Of Course Russel Richardson :clap:

Richardson didn't cost a sh*tload though, so it's no great loss.

GoldCoaster

Juniors
No but you could have saved that mioney and toped up Tahus wallet this year in aticipation for next year or put the money into developing a new kid. How many chances does a player get. I haven't seen him play a confident game in 6 years.

Johns Magic

Referee
He cost $20,000. Tahu wouldn't have stayed for that much extra. Plus if we didn't buy Richardson, some Premier League guy on virtually the same amount of money would come into the top-squad and use that money anyway.

t-ba

Post Whore
Richardson was on match payments I believe.

For Manly...Where do I start? If Walker keeps on degenerating, he's a moral...

t-ba

Post Whore
swing_low said:
kane cleal

Why? A reserve grader sent into first grade by Hasler. Progressing very well in reserve grade. He'll play consistent first grade, just not at 19!

Iafeta

Referee
Danny Sullivan was not a dud buy. He was on next to nothing, and should it have paid off the Warriors would have been laughing all the way to the bank. I'd rather my club takes a couple of risks than sits on its hands and does nothing. The kid was genuine class.

Tony Martin and Matt Jobson. Jobson was not good enough to be a Warriors forward as sad as that sounds and Tony Martin, the so called ayotollah of goal kicking has kicked what 6 goals this year? Dud. Nothing short of it.

Latest posts