What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

duds of the decade

maelgwnau

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
he once had a game stopped because he had a headache...no joke. i think it was in 2001 at leichhardt

ahh the good old days

BTW Mogsheen was a great ref

Matt Checcin shold be infront of him for worst ref

aids

Bench
1. Joel Caine
2. Jackson Kafusi
3. Jamie Ainscough
4. Owen Craigie
5. Paul Carige

6. Luke Dorn
7. Leo Dynevor

8. Dale Fritz
9. Chris Carauna (updated for BaRK)
10. Mick Vella
11. Adrian Vowles
12. Lincoln Raudonikis
13. Tyran Smith

14. Ben Crzilowski (?)
15. Sid Domic
16. Chris Mcnamara
17. Justin Dooley

Coach: Paul Langmack
CEO: Ray Martin

RABK

Referee
Rememebr that Magpie player....Justin Dooley i think???

He had fingers made of butter, deadset averaged 12 errors a game.

aids

Bench
poor ole Dooley, i forgot about him, he sub out on my team, i'll swap him for trindell

BWNB

First Grade
i dont think any of these players are good:p
but i havnt herd of dumas for a while whats he like???

aids

Bench
Howard and Pearson were ok.

duckworth, and stimson j. cat were below average at best.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hahah forgot Checcin, he was terrible
Justin Dooley will snear the lock position at this stage also

1. Lopina Kaufusi (Wests Tigers)
2. Greg Smith (Newcastle)
3. Tony Herman (Newcastle)
4. Jared Anderson (Cronulla)
5. Paul Carige (Parramatta)
6. Ben Kusto (Parramatta)
7. Troy Pezet (Sth QLD)
8. Grant Wooden (Northern Eagles)
10. Don Tweedle (c) (Cronulla)
11. Justin Dooley (Magpies)
12. Tyran Smith (Canberra)
13. Jason Bulgarelli (Canberra)

14. Gary Winter (Northern Eagles)
15. Ben Czislowski (Bulldogs)

CEO: John Ribot (Melbourne)
Coach: Paul Langmack (Souths) - piped Mengina at the post

Ref: Matt Checcin

RABK

Referee
Ben Czislowski (Bulldogs)

You all missed him in his finest moment. In our round 7 premier league clash with the dogs he got a bit fired up and tried to smash Brendan Worth (a Knights PL prop). It backfired and Czislowski came out of the tackle a bit dazy.

He then proceeded to throw up 7 litres of his stomach juice all over the turf. But he did it in burst every 15 seconds, the crowd were going "aaawwwww" with every expulsion.

So First grade were getting smashed into Czislowski's spew later that afternoon.

Charlie Saab said:
he once had a game stopped because he had a headache...no joke. i think it was in 2001 at leichhardt

I seem to remember this happening on numerous occasions.

In a game against Parra in 2001 Lippy had some risible moments.
The indomitable Eels side were trouncing the Tigers 36-0 by halftime and at least four of the tries they scored were through kicks to Kaufusi's wing.
He persisted with an AFL catching over the head style and managed to stuff it up every time.

On one occasion Parra put in a midfield kick and Lipina visibly lost sight of the ball in the sun. He comically dropped to his haunches and tried to contest the bomb with his outstetrched arms extending only as high as Modie's midrift; Modie was able to brush past and take the ball to score.

Following another of their numerous tries, which was probably the result of a Kaufusi error the Tigers team were huddled in the in-goals. That is all of them except for Kaufusi who was having a breather on the ground- it was like a scene out of an u/6 game. In his defense it was a hot day- definitely over 20 degrees.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jared Anderson has forced Adrian Brunker from his centre position
what position and who did Greg Smith play?

Bomber

Bench
Greg Smith played one game for Newcastle on the wing in 1999.

He claimed that he was a wide receiver with the Philadelphia Eagles and played between 1993 and 1996. Warren Ryan recruited him after coaching him in the World Nines in 1997. Smith was busted when a Newcastle journalist, looking for background information for an article, rang the Philadelphia Eagles looking for a quote.

It was all too late for Knights fans, as Smith singlehandedly gave the Bulldogs on the back of a massive error and missed tackle count.

What was the Wok thinking!?

Latest posts