What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Due back this week

Meth

Staff member
According to NRL.come

Seymour
Tate
Rapira
Lillyman

Also, quite probably, Locke and Hohaia

We may actually have a full strength team this week

Meth

Staff member
Does anybody have any different reports on any of those players?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I don't think Tate mentioned anything about it on 40/20 last night.

Mind you, it was a train wreck with Halligan at the helm anyway. Price & Tate should have kicked those clowns out and did the show themselves.

Martli

Coach
Not sure what the news is on John yet so might not quite be full strength, but at least close enough. Might not want to rush them all back either with the team going pretty well at the moment.

Meth

Staff member
Not sure what the news is on John yet so might not quite be full strength, but at least close enough. Might not want to rush them all back either with the team going pretty well at the moment.

Wouldn't you still take Seymour over John anyway?

Lego_Man

First Grade
I don't think Tate mentioned anything about it on 40/20 last night.

Mind you, it was a train wreck with Halligan at the helm anyway. Price & Tate should have kicked those clowns out and did the show themselves.

The funniest part was when the Channel 9 sound feed cut out from the Penrith game, and they had to commentate a set.

2 biggest jibberers the world has ever seen. What about when Stray Dog called Swann "Logel"?

Lego_Man

First Grade
Also not sure what the point of even noting that Lilyman is back is, he wont get near the 17 anyway...

Meth

Staff member
If all 6 of those players were fit and ready to go, I would select

1- Hohaia
2- Locke
3- Tate
4- Ropati
5- Vatuvei
6- Maloney
7- Seymour
8- Rapira
9- Heremaia
10-Royal
11-Brown
12-Mannering
13-Luck

Res- Ta'ai, Packer, Matulino, Henderson

Unfortunately, that would mean leaving out Tupou, John, Latimore, Lousi and Moon.

Meth

Staff member
The funniest part was when the Channel 9 sound feed cut out from the Penrith game, and they had to commentate a set.

2 biggest jibberers the world has ever seen. What about when Stray Dog called Swann "Logel"?

haha

that was amazing

I am sure that actual monkeys run the tech for the show

NZ Warrior

First Grade

I was actually hoping those 2 idiots didn't come on. But then Stray Dog destroyed the beautiful silence. It was painful.

NZ Warrior

First Grade

1- Hohaia
2- Locke
3- Tate
4- Ropati
5- Vatuvei
6- Maloney
7- Seymour
8- Rapira
9- Heremaia
10-Royal
11-Brown
12-Mannering
13-Luck

Unfortunately, that would mean leaving out Tupou, John, Latimore, Lousi and Moon.

I'd concur with that line up, but I'd have Packer starting ahead of Rapira. Packer has really stepped up and deserves a run on spot.

Meth

Staff member
I'd concur with that line up, but I'd have Packer starting ahead of Rapira. Packer has really stepped up and deserves a run on spot.

Packer is definitely our #2 prop and he has stepped up big time in Rapira's (and Price's) absence.

1- Hohaia
2- Locke
3- Tate
4- Ropati
5- Vatuvei
6- Maloney
7- Seymour
8- Rapira
9- Heremaia
10-Royal
11-Brown
12-Mannering
13-Luck

Funny thing is I'd pick your team minus ropati at centre (i give him credit at FB not a centre) replace him with brown or moon - the rest are fine

Meth

Staff member
Funny thing is I'd pick your team minus ropati at centre (i give him credit at FB not a centre) replace him with brown or moon - the rest are fine

You only give him credit as a fullback because you have to on the back of his last two performances.

In any event, only an idiot would drop Ropati at the moment. You prove that point

Lego_Man

First Grade
I was actually hoping those 2 idiots didn't come on. But then Stray Dog destroyed the beautiful silence. It was painful.

Also amusing from the Channel 9 commentary team was when Sterlo asked Gould which of the Warriors players he liked...Gould couldnt name any and gave an awkward answer.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
They did love Henderson though. Even gave him MOM. Fair enough though, hard to pick out of him and Luck.

But just picking up on another point. If Hohaia was to slot straight back into Fullback, who do you drop out of Brown & Ropati? I personally think Brown has been going better at centre than Ropati lately.

Brown will most likely go back to the back row, but I'd like to see him stay in the centres.

Meth

Staff member
They did love Henderson though. Even gave him MOM. Fair enough though, hard to pick out of him and Luck.

But just picking up on another point. If Hohaia was to slot straight back into Fullback, who do you drop out of Brown & Ropati? I personally think Brown has been going better at centre than Ropati lately.

Brown will most likely go back to the back row, but I'd like to see him stay in the centres.

Brown is just as effective in the back row.

You only give him credit as a fullback because you have to on the back of his last two performances.

In any event, only an idiot would drop Ropati at the moment. You prove that point

Only an Idiot will pick Ropati at centre when he is suspect on D, damn i think you need a new boy toy and I guess you and Ivan can agree on one things aye "Put Ropati in centre" TOOL!!!!