What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Due back this week

Meth

Staff member
TOOL x 3

typical couchie

My original reply was deleted because I made a defamatory reference to your family. So I will repost your reply without the reference O:)

What's this x 3 business. It's only you and your spastic mate. The two of you have half a brain each so it's only x1

LIke I've said so many times, I am out every weekend watching local sport....just because I don't turn out and watch you, a miserable loser pissed off because you always thought you were going to go pro and you never did, it doesn't make me a 'couchie'

Crawl back under your rock

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
you nerd...you obviously go over and over your posts and threads you have started. pathetic

i actually call you a couchie cause you have never played the game and you dont get down to the local league. a couchie cause the only league you support is that on the television! id love to get another prospective of the canterbury league other than that from the couple of boys i know playing down there. youd be a good reference if you actually got down to the games. until then you just another typical couchie, giving your thoughts on every single post given on this forum like you are some sort of messiah of the game

couchie!

Meth

Staff member
you nerd...you obviously go over and over your posts and threads you have started. pathetic

i actually call you a couchie cause you have never played the game and you dont get down to the local league. a couchie cause the only league you support is that on the television! id love to get another prospective of the canterbury league other than that from the couple of boys i know playing down there. youd be a good reference if you actually got down to the games. until then you just another typical couchie, giving your thoughts on every single post given on this forum like you are some sort of messiah of the game

couchie!

haha- no, I got sent a notification informing me that the post had been deleted, with a copy of the deleted post which I copy and pasted

Additionally, I have played Union and League for a combined total of 16 years before professional and family commitments ruled that out. I still get out every weekend and watch local sport. Hardly a couchie.

And it's 'perspective'

Meth

Staff member
BTW- it's easy to make outlandish accusations without any evidence of a basis in truth ala your boring ''couchie' routine

Your little genius mate Wheeled Warrior may swallow what you serve up, but nobody else does

NZ Warrior

First Grade
same here, if it aint broke...

Sammy should start on the bench,
Seymour only if John is hurt,
Lance - Vulcans
Jro to fullback and Brown in at centre

Heare ra Taters....

So you are perfectly happy with Moon keeping his centre spot, instead of bringing a former Australian and SOO centre into the line up???

Tate in a straight swap for Moon, would be my choice. He's still signed to us, so we've got to use him. Or else he'll be the most over-paid Vulcans player ever.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, if Tate is right, Moon should go and be the overpaid Vulcans player (but that's another story)

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
BTW- it's easy to make outlandish accusations without any evidence of a basis in truth ala your boring ''couchie' routine

Your little genius mate Wheeled Warrior may swallow what you serve up, but nobody else does

take in your own words...im not the one who got a post deleted because of a vile internet attack on another person. i certainly wont stoop to your standards of name name calling.

youre a real hero...and respected by all on here :lol:

Meth

Staff member
The whole reason I called you what I called you is to illustrate how easy it is to call somebody something that has no basis in truth (as far as I know)

Re 'vile Internet attack'- cry me a river you pillow biting queen.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
id make a good drag queen actually...chest has some good cleavage, shoulders would look abit big in a strap dress though.

i very much doubt thats they reason you call people genius and what not...more so, its the only petty thing you can think of. of all the names you can think of you use that too, sad.

hero

Meth

Staff member
id make a good drag queen actually...chest has some good cleavage, shoulders would look abit big in a strap dress though.

i very much doubt thats they reason you call people genius and what not...more so, its the only petty thing you can think of. of all the names you can think of you use that too, sad.

hero

The posts were deleted for a reference to you champ- not your little mate

ozbash

Referee
So you are perfectly happy with Moon keeping his centre spot, instead of bringing a former Australian and SOO centre into the line up???

yea I am !!

whats it to you, buster ?

Iafeta

Referee
Also amusing from the Channel 9 commentary team was when Sterlo asked Gould which of the Warriors players he liked...Gould couldnt name any and gave an awkward answer.

That was Ray Warren. Warren had no idea. At the start of the game he was talking about Lewis Brown and his comment was that he had heard that he was a good player. WTF... the dude is paid in excess of $200G, probably $500G to comment on NRL. If 80% of people on here can give a subjective opinion about Lewis Brown as a footballer, you'd be deadset amazed if a bloke who is paid to know about them only hears through the grapevine about a player.

Iafeta

Referee
..Which was followed by Phil Gould ask Ray Warren who his favourite Warrior was. Ray deflected it and instead starting calling the action. He had nfi.

Yeah i think its just the aussie commentators thinking they are funny by disrespecting us by showing they dont pay us any attention. Who gives a sh*t i hope we win the comp and stick it right up them

ozreece77

Juniors
Just watched it again, was Rabs..

heh, you guys must be talking about some other thing entirely i think.

12th minute first half mckendry drops the ball after Gould said he liked him. Sterlo asked Gould to pick a warrior he liked to square it up. Rabbits was never asked his opinion.

Watch it again. :D

Last edited: