What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dugan contract to Fifita

Facebook said he has signed for Sharpies for another two years.
Some of the posts regarding we should, should not sign is a waste of space. We gave been linked to every player in the league, it's rubbish. We signed Hunt and resigned Widdop.
I doubt we don't have a bottomless money pit.
How can the Sharpies sigh Dugan and I would think Fifita would be very close to a million. Creative accounting.
Current contract to 2018. Sign on until 2022

Crush

Coach
Fafita. Good player but absolute meat head. Fafita and Bird are the two dumbest nrl players at the sharkies. I reckon both those two players careers will be cut short due to them being so dumb they will go down the carney / barba path like other meathead sharks before them...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So Fafita the non metre eater for game 2 Origin extends his deal with the sharks.
That's it then, contract signed means no more big runs.
Cruise mode activated!

coolumsharkie

Referee
He was offered to Dragons early last year when he was going through hell but Dragons said no! i know his manager very well - he will be seeking a release from Sharks next year and asking for a $1M - hes very upset w Sharks as they have put him under a bus 3 times so far with their non sup[port...
1. Driving incident road rage
2. His support for noted killer Loveridge
3. Junior Football incident
4. Not supporting his brother David and his subsequent move to UK

Bwaaahahahahaha

Dragons 09

Juniors
Bwaaahahahahaha

How dare you come in here and laugh at Mickey. He's gonna get one right real soon, seriously, he will. Could be this decade, could be next, but it's coming. No way you can make the number of outlandish predictions that he does without jagging one at some stage, it's just the law of averages. You won't be so smug when he predicts that Gallen will retire at the end of next season or that Chad Townsend is a female to male transgender.........as both of those predictions are almost certainties;)

How dare you come in here and laugh at Mickey. He's gonna get one right real soon, seriously, he will. Could be this decade, could be next, but it's coming. No way you can make the number of outlandish predictions that he does without jagging one at some stage, it's just the law of averages. You won't be so smug when he predicts that Gallen will retire at the end of next season or that Chad Townsend is a female to male transgender.........as both of those predictions are almost certainties;)
Hahahaha love the Chad part the most! Lmao

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Why are you getting upset?

I'm not sure if all those posts are trying to convince me or yourself.

Anyway, lol
Its alright Mills most of our supporters on here enjoy your comments and banter and I for one always enjoy your posts and imo your welcome on here at anytime......must apologise for the bloke that doesnt... his attitude like his predictions are poor

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
All good mate. I actually like Mickey. I think I gave him the shits a bit that day.
Yeah I used to think he was ok once....but now placed him on my ignore list..its safer.....glad Fafita has signed up again for you blokes hes a good un....along with Dugan.you will again have a great team next year.....bastards lol....enjoy mate

Latest posts