What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the point mike made was in reference that the Daily Telegraph can't tell Tago and May apart.

Mike was pointing out that fact.
How was I suppose to know that? I uploaded the article. He made no reference to it, so I assumed it was directed at me. Also it gives him no right to carry on like a spoilt brat.

soc123_au

Staff member
How was I suppose to know that? I uploaded the article. He made no reference to it, so I assumed it was directed at me. Also it gives him no right to carry on like a spoilt brat.
My advise would be when you think someone is having a go at you. take a breath, re-read to get context and then if they are having a go decide if it's worth responding to.

I thought it was pretty clear that dig was at the idiots at the Telegraph, not you. Going straight on the attack every time is what triggers half the dramas on here.

My advise would be when you think someone is having a go at you. take a breath, re-read to get context and then if they are having a go decide if it's worth responding to.

I thought it was pretty clear that dig was at the idiots at the Telegraph, not you. Going straight on the attack every time is what triggers half the dramas on here.
I was not on the attack. I was asking a genuine question. How predictable, you're blaming this on me

soc123_au

Staff member
I was not on the attack. I was asking a genuine question. How predictable, you're blaming this on me
I'm not blaming you, I think you cop more of a hard time than is warranted most of the time. But the way you react sometimes when you misunderstand something just paints a target on you right or wrong.

Just chill out a bit. Even if someone is being a merkin, do you really care what a stranger on the internet thinks? From what you have shared on here you have enough crap going on in your world without getting more on what should be an enjoyable place to discuss the Panthers.

Iamback

Coach

Because you didn't write anything.

only you are dumb enough to post only a photo yet think the replies are directed at you.

Every day we have this shit from you and it ruins threads

Because you didn't write anything.

only you are dumb enough to post only a photo yet think the replies are directed at you.

Every day we have this shit from you and it ruins threads
I posted the article, so it's a fair assumption, you simpleton.
I'm not blaming you, I think you cop more of a hard time than is warranted most of the time. But the way you react sometimes when you misunderstand something just paints a target on you right or wrong.

Just chill out a bit. Even if someone is being a merkin, do you really care what a stranger on the internet thinks? From what you have shared on here you have enough crap going on in your world without getting more on what should be an enjoyable place to discuss the Panthers.
Oh yes you are.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

Iamback

Coach
I posted the article, so it's a fair assumption, you simpleton.

Oh yes you are.

You posted a photo from a Newspaper.

You didn't comment on it, As far as we know you didn't write the article.

So no there is zero chance was at you but we are talking about some with the IQ of a cumquat, So it does explain it