What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dykesamania running wild

Weaponhead

Coach
Good feet, anticipation and passing range.

Highlights reels show nothing of defence. He will be tested with the high ball. Hunt will have the spiral bombs primed.

I watched a reggies game where he played five eighth and was concerned about his physicality. Not surprising for a kid coming into senior footy.

Hope he kills it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Something very unique about his footwork but can’t put my finger on it.
Manages to get through traffic with easy might be he is just as comfortable of both feet that makes his movements look unpredictable.

Long legs. Sharp, big stride sidestep. Moves almost completely horizontal to the goal line, Seems to be able to transition from a sidey to a swerve too, all at once

Stake Removed

First Grade
One of things that will test him, won't have as much time with ball to produce.
First grade defence units much better

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm sure he will be given a simplified role. Encouraged to play high percentage plays and work on the KISS theory. Make your tackles, protect the ball and work into it.

Anything extra will be a bonus.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is swapping between him and Moylan defensively.

Special K

Coach
Riccio on the great Sam Sharkcast said something interesting and this isn’t word for word

- after talking to Adam he said nobody showed more care for Kade besides Andrew Fifita (asking all the time how you going young fella, what do you need etc) and Nicho (watching his jets videos with him breaking down plays, saying things like in FG I’d need you here or I’d need the ball released there)

pretty interesting and faptastic. Go listen

Frenzy.

Immortal
Riccio on the great Sam Sharkcast said something interesting and this isn’t word for word

- after talking to Adam he said nobody showed more care for Kade besides Andrew Fifita (asking all the time how you going young fella, what do you need etc) and Nicho (watching his jets videos with him breaking down plays, saying things like in FG I’d need you here or I’d need the ball released there)

pretty interesting and faptastic. Go listen

Sounds exactly what Big Andy would do.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes seen quite a bit of Stonestreet’s highlights on the NSW Rugby League Highlights. Definitely looks quick. Frenzy mentioned him before on the forum as a bit of a prospect.

Whispers he is staying as well. Like Kade, in the face of big offers elsewhere

Latest posts