What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown Charged with Sexual Offence

SBD82

Coach
I know a guy that was groped on the genitals three times in one night by a drunk female. Security refused to chuck her out. He went to the cops that night in the cross and they didn't even attempt to find her. She would of been still dancing away in the same nightclub.
A female can give a false accusation from years ago and they'll set up a unit to investigate. Ruin the guy's life and after all is said and done, she'll get off free. Just like Kyle Daniel's who was accused of raping and groping children whilst being a swimming instructor. Nobody knows he's innocent cause the media virtually didn't cover the charges being dropped. I could write a book on false accusations.
Did Edwards plead guilty on the advice of his lawyers? Either plead guilty and receive a fine with suspension or fight it and let it drag on with a possible harsh sentence, I don't know. It's happened a before.
Until it's an even playing field with false accusers charged. I'm not going to give this kind of stuff any empathy unless a rape kit with DNA evidence is involved.
I totally agree that the person who assaulted your friend should be punished appropriately.

Why do you think that she should, but Brown shouldn’t?

Bazal

Post Whore
Hope all the fans make up Sex Offender signs for his games.

Why?

I've said many times he has blatantly done the wrong thing and deserves his medicine, before any knickers get twisted. But he's pleaded guilty, copped to it, been sentenced and now suspended by the NRL.

Hopefully he also pulls his head in. Or hands in this case.

soc123_au

Staff member
I know a guy that was groped on the genitals three times in one night by a drunk female. Security refused to chuck her out. He went to the cops that night in the cross and they didn't even attempt to find her. She would of been still dancing away in the same nightclub.
A female can give a false accusation from years ago and they'll set up a unit to investigate. Ruin the guy's life and after all is said and done, she'll get off free. Just like Kyle Daniel's who was accused of raping and groping children whilst being a swimming instructor. Nobody knows he's innocent cause the media virtually didn't cover the charges being dropped. I could write a book on false accusations.
Did Edwards plead guilty on the advice of his lawyers? Either plead guilty and receive a fine with suspension or fight it and let it drag on with a possible harsh sentence, I don't know. It's happened a before.
Until it's an even playing field with false accusers charged. I'm not going to give this kind of stuff any empathy unless a rape kit with DNA evidence is involved.
Which nightclub and do you have her number? Asking for a friend.....

Pneuma

First Grade
Making up stories to prove a point is just plain silly. Grow up mate.

Canard

Immortal
Heckling the guy isn't going to achieve anything other than showing that you're an idiot.

The court has punished him, the NRL has punished him. Anything else anyone else wants or tries to achieve is purely self serving.

Yes sports fans are known to behave based on the concept of "rule of law".

firechild

First Grade
S

Seems like my wife was on point with the punishment give or take a week , maybe it’s you out of touch with society
1pymhv.jpg

Saxon

Bench
"Dylan has displayed genuine remorse for his actions . . . "
Genuine remorse at the consequences more like.

Latest posts