What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Brown

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Interesting. Wouldn’t necessarily be against that- has obvious talent, is young and could be keen to come for a reasonable stint, not just as a temporary career boost.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Are we talking 2025 or 2026?
Sounded like next year, someone messaged in and Sattler said he’d heard of it

Real talent that really is yet to produce to his potential in the NRL. Don’t really see him as a 6 so not sure long term he and Metcalfe work together

Parra Pride

Referee
Can flat out play, what's his attitude/consistency like?
Consistency is rubbish under a shit coach so far, when he's on he's good but has yet to really live up to potential. Would go close to being one of the best five eights in the game with some proper direction, I would argue he's the best defensive half in the game too. Would hate to lose him, especially if he ever actually plays to his potential, but if it has to happen I'd rather it be to you blokes then f**king off to the Roosters or some shit.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Consistency is rubbish under a shit coach so far, when he's on he's good but has yet to really live up to potential. Would go close to being one of the best five eights in the game with some proper direction, I would argue he's the best defensive half in the game too. Would hate to lose him, especially if he ever actually plays to his potential, but if it has to happen I'd rather it be to you blokes then f**king off to the Roosters or some shit.
Nice one, appreciate the insight. This was always my observation from afar

Can he keep his hands to himself now? Didn't he do the touchy touchy with a woman at a bar without her consent? Don't think he suits our no dickheads policy? I liked him up until that moment tbh.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Can he keep his hands to himself now? Didn't he do the touchy touchy with a woman at a bar without her consent? Don't think he suits our no dickheads policy? I liked him up until that moment tbh.
Yeah you’d hope that was an aberration and he gets a stern talking to about no repeats of that. But AFB came to us with question marks over his character and he’s been great, so not unprecedented.

Holy shit this is literally the first I've heard of this... got me more than a little excited.

Agree he'd need the right environment/leadership to flourish, but we're all expecting Fish to have a major impact in that area next year right? And Brown's played well under his captaincy at the Kiwis. This could be massive for us

One-off (that I know of), I wouldn't blame too much value on that
Yeah it didn't happen too long ago. Still fresh to me. I was disappointed in his behavior as we all should. If he did that to anyone I know he'd be nursing some non-footy related injuries. I was defending him on the field before that news broke out. I really do hope it was a one off as he can be a good player when in the zone.

Latest posts