What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Farrell retirement

dragondad

First Grade
Why do people write 'apart' instead of 'a part'? They are opposites. A little bugbear of mine after I saw a while ago people say 'Red V is apart of me'!

bottle

Coach
Farrell has agreed to retire to make way for James Roberts the announcement will come on Tuesday or Wednesday .. Unlucky mate good luck in the future it's a good thing you've done for the club and I hope you can still be apart of the team in some way

Hope you're on the money. If this happens you will be the new go to guru for info and rumours.

The Nick

Bench
Couple on JA seem to be in the know. nrlnrl usually on the money.
There's a few worth paying attention to.

I generally take everything said on this forum with a pinch of salt. Too many people on here make a million predictions then give themselves a pat on the back if they manage to get one right.

Then you have the each way punters. Some even punctuate their statements with "FACT" like that gives it more credibility.

Hell go for a browse through the Robbie Farah thread if you want to watch several posters do triple backflips.

the_saints

Juniors
Hope you're on the money. If this happens you will be the new go to guru for info and rumours.

You'll see but it's only if nothing changes with Souths or Brisbane .. Given the time they have seems unlikely making the dragons the best suitor .. Keep laughing lol

Latest posts