What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan Farrell signed!

DaMightyDragons

Juniors
Heard someone on the forum saying that we are looking at Farrell to take up cooper's centre position for 2014 and further. Anyone got any more info on this or is this just another rumour that will never happen???

Louiethefly

Juniors
Farrell is really good when he's playing at left centre, I think Souths have stuffed him around a bit like we did with Style by using him as a utility. Solid young player, could grow into something more, might not. Would probably come cheap though, so worth a look imo

Mr Red

First Grade
would be a good signing for the right price. 188cm and 100kg, pretty quick, good hands and can tackle.

BennyV

Referee
Vidot will not be anywhere near first grade once we have a fullback

Obviously, and that pairing would be a gold mine for attacking teams. But just saying, it would be good to be able to send those 2 monsters at a pair of defenders out wide!

On topic, Farrell would be a good addition, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if we dont get him. A halfback should be our biggest priority at the moment.

willzy91

Juniors
http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/73677

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today announced that Dylan Farrell has agreed to a three-year contract that will see him join the Club from next season until at least the end of 2016.
Farrell, 21, is a local Culburra Dolphins junior currently contracted with the South Sydney Rabbitohs and has made a career total of 60 NRL appearances to date.
The versatile outside back was previously named in the National Youth Competition “Team of the Year” in 2010.
He will join the Dragons in November.
NB: The Dragons have had discussions with Josh Dugan's Management but at this stage he has not signed to play for the club.
If anything was to become official we will advise accordingly through our communication channels and the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

VanillaGorilla

Juniors
Interesting comment at the end about Dugan... Good news about Farrell though, he will provide some competition for the centre positions which are both up for grabs next year as far as I'm concerned