What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan FARRELL to eels?

Juniors
Rugby League News @RugbyLeagueNews 34s34 seconds ago
Hearing Dragon Dylan Farrell is set to sign with Parramatta Eels for the 2016 season

RedVDragon

Juniors
Great another one of Price's signings gone. When will Rein leave problem is he is over paid and nobody wants him.

Coffs dragon

Bench
No great loss and just one less player to do a season ending nudie run based on his 2015 try scoring rate of....zero!! Thanks Eels.

It will be a good move on our part if Farrell goes elsewhere.

At best a solid defender with no real finishing ability.

Too slow for backline. Better suited to back row.

Milne is a rugby school boy star with blistering speed. Part of the Newingtin GPS Firsts success a couple of years ago.

Rep junior NSW and Australia at Union and Junior kiwi League Player.

Could be the bolter for a wing spot

to_ddeath

Coach
Can Farrell also pay us back his last years earnings when he signs on the dotted line with Pawwa....just sayin.

T.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I am hearing Hoppa to Dogs is done deal. BMoz, JMoz, Hoppa, Perrett, Reynolds. Rona the only non-rep player. Good to see Salary cap is providing an even comp.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I am hearing Hoppa to Dogs is done deal. BMoz, JMoz, Hoppa, Perrett, Reynolds. Rona the only non-rep player. Good to see Salary cap is providing an even comp.

Just on Hopoate... You may be right with him going to the Dogs but I have been told he was deep in negotiations with Manly. Not to be confused with his father who is also looking at a coaching gig at Manly.
Imagine if this scenario unfolded...
Now it may just be that father John gets paid an exorbitant fee for his coaching experience... I don't know...maybe $3-400k but that way Will Hopoate can be brought in under the cap.
I know this would be highly unlikely though as it would be flaunting the salary cap rules that are in place.
:cool:

Latest posts