What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

mave

Coach
On the law of probability, I’d say the independent witness account. I’d be interested to know why the court went against this eye witness evidence.

I would like to think the CEO would not make Captains Calls to suspend players for 9 weeks based on the "law of probability".
But then again, this is also the CEO that polls his daughters touch footy team before making the big decisions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hahahahahahahaha missed that gem.

Balance of Probabilities now has a new name proffered by the keenest of legal minds from the ice addled wastelands of the Great West.

This might help you. Where A is the verdict, B is an independent eye witness account, C is the victims changed evidence and D is the boyfriends salary

A= B - (CxD)2

. 5EE81CD1-095F-4191-96D8-DE57EBD913AD.jpeg

Reactions: Vee

t-ba

Post Whore
This might help you. Where A is the verdict, B is an independent eye witness account, C is the victims changed evidence and D is the boyfriends salary

A= B - (CxD)2

. View attachment 29700

The law of total probability (fancy you not knowing the name of that either!) isn't a legal standard however. I'm glad your keen to disregard near on a Millennium of common law because you don't like a legal system designed to not unduly convict people.

Have you viewed the eyewitness account? Have you full transcripts of the proceedings? Or are you just taking out of your arse?

Perth Red

Post Whore
The law of total probability (fancy you not knowing the name of that either!) isn't a legal standard however. I'm glad your keen to disregard near on a Millennium of common law because you don't like a legal system designed to not unduly convict people.

Have you viewed the eyewitness account? Have you full transcripts of the proceedings? Or are you just taking out of your arse?

The question was what was the truth, not what was the verdict. No I haven’t, Im making a call on the scant info I have seen and if that neighbours reported account was correct than I’d base my judgement of the probablity of what happened on an Independent witness account over a very conflicted victim account. But that’s just me.

Shark62

Juniors
The question was what was the truth, not what was the verdict. No I haven’t, Im making a call on the scant info I have seen and if that neighbours reported account was correct than I’d base my judgement of the probablity of what happened on an Independent witness account over a very conflicted victim account. But that’s just me.
Pointless discussion. We all think we know what happened. We don’t.

t-ba

Post Whore

Highlighted for clarity. So you've made a judgement based on less than the total information and been shown to be a fool. Again.

I'd say stick to your day job but I'm starting to think your interminable moaning on here is it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Highlighted for clarity. So you've made a judgement based on less than the total information and been shown to be a fool. Again.

I'd say stick to your day job but I'm starting to think your interminable moaning on here is it.

Yawn, goodnight.

t-ba

Post Whore
Coyne lucky Erin Molan stopped him from being bodied there. This administration is f**king awful.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Pathetic result. It must be so frustrating to know the truth and see "justice" play out this way. You talk about Walker being hard done by because of his status. Please. His status saved him.
Lol, this is the same guy who defended Greg Inglis when he 'stopped his girlfriend from hurting herself' a few years back.

He's found not guilty, not innocent.

These rape and domestic assaults possibly should go to court with less severe charges, so difficult to prove rape unless a guy jumps out of a bush.

Last edited: