What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

Hypothetically, if I were a mother who had to decide whether to raise a child with a father that had a high paying sports contract or to raise a child with a father that's probably been forced into some menial laborers job earning bugger all. I would choose option one every time.

Completely hypothetically of course.

This scenario has nothing to do with whats gone on in the Dylan Walker case where he has clearly been found innocent in a court of law.

carcharias

Immortal
Hypothetically, if I were a mother who had to decide whether to raise a child with a father that had a high paying sports contract or to raise a child with a father that's probably been forced into some menial laborers job earning bugger all. I would choose option one every time.

This scenario has nothing to do with whats gone on in the Dylan Walker case where he has clearly been found innocent in a court of law.

I’m sure plenty do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee

I HOPE YOU DO NOT BREED FASCIST.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You know better than her, you know better than the law. Your authoritah should be respected.

You are what is wrong with the world.

f**k the person involved, f**k the courts, justice by social media morons is where it is at.

CCCCAAARRRNNNTTTSSSS

carcharias

Immortal
You know better than her, you know better than the law. Your authoritah should be respected.

You are what is wrong with the world.

f**k the person involved, f**k the courts, justice by social media morons is where it is at.

CCCCAAARRRNNNTTTSSSS

I’ve made my mind up.

I HOPE YOU DO NOT BREED FASCIST.

Funnily enough, I actually have a baby on the way at the moment. My wife is 22 weeks pregnant so... Sorry to dash your hopes.

Are they together?

You lot should make her leave.

You know better

Sure, they're still together, living in the same house. Despite this he is still the subject of a cohabitation AVO.

I think the fact that this hasn't been lifted speaks volumes. It's like someone is still living there but has some insurance just in case things go pear shaped.

Anyway, you've already made up your mind on what happened so feel free to type more capitals and underlines until you get it out of your system.

Fact is that Dylan is free and clear and playing this weekend. Good luck to him.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I know nothing of the actual case.

This is not my place, I am not a judge.

Perhaps you lot should f**k off to country where you respect the law and appreciate it.

But hey you are above it as is the NRL.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don’t know what his view is.

I’ll go with the 2 neighbours who said they saw him do it.
Their story and her original story was exactly same.

Maybe all 3 imagined it.
OK Above the law, good for you, and Kent, same place, does he go to hell?