What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Dylan Walker off-field indiscretions

Last Week

Bench
"tried to enter the parked car of a woman he did not know"..

As you do...

I can hear his defence now. Owns an identical car and was only defending himself from the baddies trying to get him out of what he thought was HIS car.

You'd make a great defence solicitor.

Last edited:

Walpole

Juniors
Too bad it wasn't Curtis Scott's car he was trying to get in to. Can see the story now, Scott sleeping one off in the back seat, gets woken by Walker who he then knocks out and when the cops get there they can't work out which one to beat the shit out of.

The_Frog

First Grade
Too bad it wasn't Curtis Scott's car he was trying to get in to. Can see the story now, Scott sleeping one off in the back seat, gets woken by Walker who he then knocks out and when the cops get there they can't work out which one to beat the shit out of.
6rZ8g8R.jpg

This Year?

Immortal

As you do...

I can hear his defence now. Owns an identical car and was only defending himself from the baddies trying to get him out of what he thought was HIS car.

This has happened to me once. One night I was waiting for a friend to pick me up who drove a white hyundai excel. I saw a white hyundai excel pull up so I walked towards it and as I got closer the car sped off much to my bewilderment. Less then 5 minutes later I had 6 guys around me saying that I harassed one of their girlfriends. Before I know it I got dragged over to the car and one of them says "is that him?" and the girl in the car said "yes".
As I'm trying to explain myself to 6 angry men itching to bash me, my friend finally arrives in his white excel. If he was any later he probably would have found me beaten to a pulp.

bileduct

Coach

As you do...
lol... Incredible timing, but that actually happened to me this morning. Went to the local shops to pick up some food, walked back to my car with my arms full of stuff, deep in thought about whatever nonsense was in my head at the time, opened the door to what I thought was my car and it turned out to be the wrong one.

f**k knows how I ended up trying to get into the wrong car. It wasn't even the same type or colour, and my car was a few spaces away. Thankfully there was no one inside. Wrong part of town to be leaving your car unlocked while you shop though...

THE CHAMP

First Grade
This has happened to me once. One night I was waiting for a friend to pick me up who drove a white hyundai excel. I saw a white hyundai excel pull up so I walked towards it and as I got closer the car sped off much to my bewilderment. Less then 5 minutes later I had 6 guys around me saying that I harassed one of their girlfriends. Before I know it I got dragged over to the car and one of them says "is that him?" and the girl in the car said "yes".
As I'm trying to explain myself to 6 angry men itching to bash me, my friend finally arrives in his white excel. If he was any later he probably would have found me beaten to a pulp.

I have gotten into the wrong car on 2 occasions now. My missus drove a red Toyota echo. She was picking me up in the city. Red echo pulls up atwthe lights I jump in and say okay babe lets go home. The poor chick. Anyhow the other occasion was a white ford falcon. I had one as a work car and jumped in one at a takeaway. Looked around and thought shit its messy before realizing I was in the wrong car

I have gotten into the wrong car on 2 occasions now. My missus drove a red Toyota echo. She was picking me up in the city. Red echo pulls up atwthe lights I jump in and say okay babe lets go home. The poor chick. Anyhow the other occasion was a white ford falcon. I had one as a work car and jumped in one at a takeaway. Looked around and thought shit its messy before realizing I was in the wrong car

a mates brother did roadside assist for NRMA. He got called to a pub in the early hours of Sunday morning to help someone who locked their keys in their car. After helping them break in the keys didn’t work, and the drunkard realised their car was parked 15m away and they’d broken into the wrong car. Mates brother called him an effin idiot and left. Next day he was at work he got a written warning for abusing a customer.

mave

Coach
Dylan just keeps giving and giving.

Such a great club man, that always first thinks of consequences before acting, always has the best interests of his employer in the forefront of his mind, especially when on the PlayStation.
He is also an expert in eating dinner with either a fork or spoon, although not both simultaneously, and would also prefer the cook just provided one type of utensil, so as not to pose difficult questions for him.

Hopefully this bastion of society will remain an Eagle for life, and I get the pleasure of watching him for a couple of weeks each season.

gUt

Coach
"Don't say you like me, can you be that dumb?
If you do then you're the only one..."

Valheru

Coach

Yeah getting in the wrong car by accident is not the unfeasible turn of events that some are making it out to be.

I once got in a car at traffic lights that I was convinced was my mates car only to be greeted by an elderly lady who was no doubt scared to death. I apologised and quickly got out.

What allegedly happened after the car incident is Dylan's real issue.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Yeah as much as I love Dyl Walks, I think this might be very minor. Depends how bad the "assault" was.

t-ba

Post Whore
Dylan just keeps giving and giving.

Such a great club man, that always first thinks of consequences before acting, always has the best interests of his employer in the forefront of his mind, especially when on the PlayStation.
He is also an expert in eating dinner with either a fork or spoon, although not both simultaneously, and would also prefer the cook just provided one type of utensil, so as not to pose difficult questions for him.

Hopefully this bastion of society will remain an Eagle for life, and I get the pleasure of watching him for a couple of weeks each season.

I personally hope he keeps his spot over Schuster and that no talent hack goes elsewhere!