What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Each clubs most famous supporter

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs

Ian Thorpe, Mark Waugh, Don Burke, John Fahey, Harry Kewell, Grinspoon dude (One of them), John Laws, Jimmy Maher, James, Magnussen, Elka Graham, Peter Leonard (Golfer), Bill Woods, Tony Roche

oinkoink

Juniors
He was spotted at Wigan games a lot in the 90s-00s, but so were a lot of Manchester United players, so may have been more of a team night out rather than being proper supporters.
According to Matty Johns Giggs was the ballboy for the1986 Ashes at Old Trafford between Great Britain and Australia and loved Meninga.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i miss mad dog. Remember the first time i ever saw him in Townsville. My brother was based there and a flew up a few times from the gold coast in 2004 to spend the weekend with him and go to home games. Mid morning of the game he was out the front of his house with his full kit on and big inflatable hand wearing a collar that was chained to his fence firing up cars as they went past lol.

Got to meet him a few times during the next few seasons as we made grand finals and prelims and went on tour. Seeing the state of him at the end of each game you'd think he just played a full 80 mins because he was completely spent, couldnt talk and no energy left. Just gave everything he had getting the stands going regardless of the score.

nick87

Coach
So what? I have a cousin who grew up in Coogee, and his family are all died in the wool Rabbitohs supporters. Yet he is a committed Parramatta Eels fan despite never having ever lived close to the area. So it is possible.
I grew up in St Clair, hard core Penrith territory, live there until i was in my early 20's. I've supported the Raiders since as long as i can remember. How people come to support a team isnt always as linear as location.

Adam Zampa

Adam Zampa has been a proud Sydney Roosters fan "since I was in the womb".

"I had my first jersey when I was only one day old," Zampa said. "My dad [Darren] and his brothers used to go and watch the Roosters; they'd get the train from Shellharbour and watch them at the Sydney Sports Ground and sit on top of the stand. They liked watching Arthur Beetson play.

1643929454497.png

Pork Hunt

Juniors
Adam Zampa

Adam Zampa has been a proud Sydney Roosters fan "since I was in the womb".

"I had my first jersey when I was only one day old," Zampa said. "My dad [Darren] and his brothers used to go and watch the Roosters; they'd get the train from Shellharbour and watch them at the Sydney Sports Ground and sit on top of the stand. They liked watching Arthur Beetson play.

View attachment 57803
Fan since he was in the womb? Must've been terrible for his Mum if he had a flag.