What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eagles players reportedly view their quarterback as “selfish” and “egotistical”

DC_fan

Coach
Are the Eagles about to get rid of the wrong quarterback?

It appear that Eagles players find Carson Wentz as "selfish" and "egotistical." Not great attributes for a teams starting quarterback that needs to build rapport with his teammates.

His aw-shucks, overgrown-Opie-from-Mayberry routine plays well with the local and national media. Indeed, sources describe Wentz as “incredibly hard working,” “determined,” and “highly intelligent.” But the true Wentz is more nuanced and complicated, with sources describing him as “selfish,” “uncompromising,” “egotistical,” one who plays “favorites” and doesn’t like to be “questioned,” one who needs to “practice what he preaches” and fails “to take accountability.”

Numerous sources confirmed Wentz was once verbally attacked by a highly respected teammate for not being “a team guy.”

Carson Wentz’s biggest enemy is Carson Wentz,” one source said. “He’s had his ass kissed his whole life, and sometimes acts like he’s won 10 Super Bowls, when he hasn’t played in, let alone won, a playoff game yet. Everyone around him wants good things for him. He did more thinking on the field than he did playing (in 2018). You don’t have to be a brain surgeon or a football expert to see how differently this team plays and reacts with one guy as opposed to the other.”

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...-view-carson-wentz-as-selfish-and-egotistical

nick87

Coach
Virtually every player in locker room has already taken to twitter to completely trash these reports. Other beat writers have taken task with it too, saying whilst elements of what have been said could has come legs, it's clearly over blown and purposely so.

The writer himself has a long history of disparaging Wentz, right back to panning the eagles for moving up to draft him.

It very much appears to be some dude with an axe to grind..

I think BloggingTheBoys should spend less time worrying about this and more time concerning themselves with the fact the Cowboys are about to extend Jason Garrett and back the truck up for Dak Prescott.

Haffa

Shit, I've rolled my eyes so hard they've detached from the optic nerve. New braille phone is dope though. Imagine it in today's NFL a QB with an ego. They'd never survive.

Boggingtheboys is my favourite place to visit after a Dallas loss though.

Valheru

Coach
"sources confirmed" is the only part of that article you need to read.

What a load of rubbish

and @DC_fan nothing will save the cowboys from relinquishing the NFC East to the eagles next season ;)

DC_fan

Coach
"sources confirmed" is the only part of that article you need to read.

What a load of rubbish

and @DC_fan nothing will save the cowboys from relinquishing the NFC East to the eagles next season ;)

Given no team has won the NFC East in consecutive years since 2004 their is a real possibility that a NFC East team not called the Dallas Cowboys will win the division next season

shiznit

Coach
What a f**king hatchet job on the poor kid.

I REALLY hate when some writes an article using anonymous sources to attack someone’s character.

If you’re going to attack someone’s character like this be a f**king man and put your name on it.

Latest posts