What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early Clive Churchill Favourite ?

Clive Churchill Medal in GF 2004 ?

• Craig Fitzgibbon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brad Fittler

• Adrian Morley

• Brett Finch

• Craig Wing

• Willie Mason

• Mark O'Meley

• Brent Sherwin

• Andrew Ryan

• Willie Tonga

• Other(s)

• Total voters

Kris_man

Bench
History shows that it'll most likely be a halfback or a backrower, but i think this year it'll be O'Meley. Anyway, i reckon this medal's been cheapened by some poor decisions in giving it out over the years. just when a backrower actualyl deserved the medal, ie BK in 2001, it goes to the halfback Andrew Johns.

RainMan

Juniors
Andrew Ryan for me.

Bobcat has gone from strength to strength since leaving Parramatta. If Price pulls out (as expected), I believe he will be captain. Expect a big game from him if thats the case.

Or....

With the weight of being captain on GF Day on his shoulders, it could all come crashing down with memories of a certain Newcastle GF. :shock:

TheEye

Juniors
To be honest I'm surprised there hasn't been an influx of people with the conspiracy theories about how the NRL will make sure the Roosters win and Fittler will be given the medal regardless. I'm sure it's only a matter of time though ;-)

I can only consider a Rooster victory so for mine it will be a Rooster and given his form across the year I'll go with Finch.

Chook

First Grade
Brad Fittler will take this game by the throat and slowly strangle the dogs to defeat. Culimanting in his lifting of the trophy with his shiny new medal hanging proudly. :clap:

GO EASTS!!!

Chook.

pantherdan

Brent Sherwin, if he gets the boys moving and has a good day in 1/2 i recon he will be the key to a bulldogs victory...