What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Early team vs Tigers

R-15-3

Bench
No way in the world steak. Tho I would love to see Ronnie at 1. Our attack all ways looks threatening when he has ball in hand.

SharkShocked

Bench
Iro is not the problem.

think ya’ll looking for a scapegoat
There are many goats. But I’d fear Talakai out wide if I was an opposition centre significantly more than Iro.

Both from a power and skills perspective.

Fix all the other problems first though. Like the ability to hold the ball and not give away penalties like it’s mandatory.

roboshark

Coach
Who gives a f**k. The team is shit and thr season end can't come quick enough. Losing to eels Titans dogs and dolphins

Pathetic club

jc155776

Coach
Just realised that despite his tackle being nowhere near as bad as the tackles JWH gets a fine for each week, talakai will be given the mandatory 2 week suspension that a sharks player gets for a tackle that should be a grade 1 careless because we don’t have the money or balls to ever waste the judiciary’s time and challenge everything.

Chimp

Bench
It’ll be the same day Brailey runs from dummy half.
Or god forbid, dummy’s one way and then passes the other…. Or steps out one way, and passes to the other…. Or engages the marker and A defender before shovelling it on…. Or has an attempt to burrow over…. Or puts in a kick……

But he’s good looking, can tackle and his passing is pretty

Or god forbid, dummy’s one way and then passes the other…. Or steps out one way, and passes to the other…. Or engages the marker and A defender before shovelling it on…. Or has an attempt to burrow over…. Or puts in a kick……

But he’s good looking, can tackle and his passing is pretty
Maybe time to trade him in there is a hooker at Newcastle that is available

Reactions: PJ

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Smallest home crowd of the year next week. No one is going to watch this rabble at $42 a ticket. Get real.

and open the f**king leagues club, turn the speakers down and fix the f**king putrid toilets. Shit merkins.

shadowboxer

First Grade
and open the f**king leagues club, turn the speakers down and fix the f**king putrid toilets. Shit merkins.
That’s the real kicker for me I’ve realised.
All the years I’ve been at Endeavour with a team in all sorts of form and currently it’s the worst experience. Without the block of flats of a club - it’s nothing more than where it all began up at Sutherland Oval.

I would assume the club re-opening would be ready for next year? Or is it delayed again?

Sounds harsh but I can’t see myself going back until the club is open.