What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastwood read the riot act

STSAE

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
What, this blatant one is not enough ?

Do you remember when two unknown clubs were "talking" to Kev WALTERS about leaving the Broncs. The broncs cried foul at every opportunity about clubs trying to sign their players from under their noses. 2 weeks later they had the audacity to parade Mundine in a Broncs jersey even though he still had months to serve on his contract.

Before that a Tallis sat out the last year of his contract after signing with the Broncs. I had a beer with him a few years ago at the Paddo. he told me that the club organised its main sponsors to pay him the equivilant of his last year.

The club made sure there was to be no other club allowed in SE QLD (not sure what year 2005 I think), via the terms signed whilst with Super league, and they still whinge over talent scouts from other clubs coming into SE QLD.

Danny BUDERUS tackle. After the Knights played manly the broncs/bennet made several comments in media saying he should be banned because he got the player in a dangerous position. They also made it abundantly clear that the safety of all players needs to be protected at all times, and a suspension should be automatic.

One week later we have the thaiday tackle :sarcasm:

Locky has made a call that if Sailor, Tiquiri and Rogers come back they should be excluded from SOO along with any other player who goes away from NRL for the money.

Yet Thorn and Carrol were still picked for SOO this year, So what is it to be Locky ??? Me thinks they like to have their cake and eat it too.

Look out mate you speak the truth and it offends anyone who idolises The Great Man.

The Savaloi will be out next(well when schools out), hijacking the thread and attacking with "fush und chup" vigor.

Some of us agree totally and see the irony. Nice post.

It will start up again, theyve got nothing else to do, and besides its rather amusing!!

:D :D

Kiwi

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
What, this blatant one is not enough ?

Do you remember when two unknown clubs were "talking" to Kev WALTERS about leaving the Broncs. The broncs cried foul at every opportunity about clubs trying to sign their players from under their noses. 2 weeks later they had the audacity to parade Mundine in a Broncs jersey even though he still had months to serve on his contract.

I agree very poorly handled, you wont or shouldn't get any Broncos fan disagree with you on a one.

_Johnsy said:
Before that a Tallis sat out the last year of his contract after signing with the Broncs. I had a beer with him a few years ago at the Paddo. he told me that the club organised its main sponsors to pay him the equivilant of his last year.

And of course you leave out the part where Tallis said he had a verbal agreement with the Dragons for a release. An agreement the Dragons broke.

_Johnsy said:
The club made sure there was to be no other club allowed in SE QLD (not sure what year 2005 I think), via the terms signed whilst with Super league, and they still whinge over talent scouts from other clubs coming into SE QLD.

I'm sure other clubs would do the same.

_Johnsy said:
Danny BUDERUS tackle. After the Knights played manly the broncs/bennet made several comments in media saying he should be banned because he got the player in a dangerous position. They also made it abundantly clear that the safety of all players needs to be protected at all times, and a suspension should be automatic.

One week later we have the thaiday tackle :sarcasm:

Two completely different tackles, anyone with half a brain and one eye open could see that.

_Johnsy said:
Locky has made a call that if Sailor, Tiquiri and Rogers come back they should be excluded from SOO along with any other player who goes away from NRL for the money.

Yet Thorn and Carrol were still picked for SOO this year, So what is it to be Locky ??? Me thinks they like to have their cake and eat it too.

Did Lockyer say "except my team mates"?

Lockyer voiced his opinion, and I think he is right.

Did he have another run in with the mayor over big ed mustapha??surely after getting rid of the peoples revlutionary strike force they should have made him the police chief by now??

salivor

First Grade
STSAE said:
Look out mate you speak the truth and it offends anyone who idolises The Great Man.

The Savaloi will be out next(well when schools out), hijacking the thread and attacking with "fush und chup" vigor.

Some of us agree totally and see the irony. Nice post.

It will start up again, theyve got nothing else to do, and besides its rather amusing!!

I thought you were leaving? Funny you still seem to be here still stinking up the place, still adding absolutely nothing to the debate, still rolling out worn out un-original jokes, still hijacking the thread by resorting to immature insults instead of debating the point like an adult, still watching your credibility (if it ever existed) slide by the second. Great work, keep it up :thumb

Leagueguy

Juniors

You speak without bias regarding the Broncos?

Brilliant and original take on New Zealanders.

salivor

First Grade
Do you think billionare uncle Rupert knows that it's actually little old Wayne Bennett that has controlling shares of the Broncos and not his company News Coporation? That's the level of stupidity we're dealing with here.

STSAE

Juniors
Told yas, savaloi attack-hijack.

Its got nothing though.

How was school today, fush und chups for lunch??

salivor

First Grade
Play pen for kiddies is down the bottom mate, it's called the Firkin Fun Bar, right up your alley.

salivor

First Grade
Play pen for kiddies is down the bottom mate, it's called the Firkin Fun Bar, right up your alley.

salivor

First Grade
I knew this thread was missing something, the race card. Just when we thought you couldn't stoop any lower Razor you continue to break records.

Tell me when have the Broncos had a problem with Aboriginal players? One of our best in Steve Renouf was Aboriginal, Hodges and Thaiday in our current squad are Aboriginal. Civoniceva is a Pacific Islanders, Tupou I assume is as well. Fraser Anderson, Karmichael Hunt and even the Man himself Eastwood look to have either Pacific Island or Maori blood in them. I don't think this is a case of whiteys keeping the black man down considering the mix of races we have and always have had at the club.

Nice try though.

Latest posts