What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EB to open at MIDNIGHT THURSDAY!!!

eelman03

Juniors
The word around at this point is that EB Eastgardens and Macarthur will open at Midnight. Other stores that may are Penrith ; Parramatta ; Kotara ; Mt Druitt and Miranda. Good to call around Wed to confirm.

These and the rest of EB in NSW will open at approx 7am Friday.

Only 4 sleeps to go!!!!!!

ripper

Meh, while you are all out in the middle of night I will be waltzing in getting my copy at 9:30am on Thursday the 11th and going home to play it all day.

eelman03

Juniors
ripper73 said:
Meh, while you are all out in the middle of night I will be waltzing in getting my copy at 9:30am on Thursday the 11th and going home to play it all day.

were are you getting yours from????????????

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Esoj said:
wonderif any nz stores will do something simialr on wednesday night for the nz release

I hope EB in glenfield mall are open at midnight. Which store you getting yours on?

Esoj

Juniors
Don't know yet as ididn't pre order but at this stage praobbly eb at st lukes as they should have it

Erhan

Juniors
I was at EB Parra and the guy over there said they too would be open on midnight if there was enough people prepared to go. So guys, if you have preordered from an EB store, bombard them with phone calls and tell them you want to pick it up on Thursday night!!!

Paullyboy

Coach
sheep said:
Well goodluck to all of you doing the midnight run, im going to be having a blinder at the pub thursday night, so i prob wont be even attempting to crawl out of bed till around 1pm friday arvo.

Thats my plan exactly, you can never turn down Thursday night at Diceys

ripper

eelman03 said:
ripper73 said:

were are you getting yours from????????????

I live in NZ and we get it on the 11th