What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eddie and Stevo

sunny

I put the game on mute and did me own commentary today, so I didn't hear everybody's favourite commentary team. What were they like? Hilariously bad as usual?

lol yeah they were laughable as usual. Nothing like waking up early and watching a test with Eddie n Stevo acting like a couple of Wrestling commentators.

Personal fav call of the match - "hmm I'm not so sure, I think it might of been a ricochet" - Stevo (after a clear cut forward pass from Senior blew a try)

Iafeta

Referee
Another cracker was

Eddie: "That would have been a try if Solomona knocked on."

Stevo: "I don't know how you could say that, Solomona knocked the ball on."

Eddie: "Thats what I mean."

Stevo: "Oh."

Mal Meninga

Bench
They thought NZ was robbed of two trys, and also didn't mind giving it to a few of the Brits. They're hilarious though, if Vossy and Gould be as good as them, NRL may have even more fans to watch the game.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Why the hell do they have to spell TRY _every time_ someone gets remotely close to the line? "Oh, what a T-R-Y!!!", "This is a T-R-Y for mine!". Ugh, WE KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT f**kERS.

aussies1st

Staff member
Nothing compared to last year when they beat the Aussies. They were having a big party in their box.

Blaze

Juniors
Iafeta said:
Another cracker was

That was a classic.

Iafeta

Referee
I also loved their

"We've got momentum" or "We're on a roll here" or "They're starting to struggle, we're on top."

They are unbelievably bad commentators.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
What about the Keiran Cunningham is the best hooker in the world line hahahahahaha

That got me :lol: Hilarious stuff. They love to claim as many players as possible as best in the world for their position and the only one they have is Fielden, but they never talk him up it's always Cunningham.

thuganomics

Coach
Iafeta said:
Another cracker was

:lol:

What idiots.

nqboy

First Grade
Evil Homer said:
Have pity for us British fans,we have to put up with them all year.
You poor bastards. I have a laugh at their ineptitude and bias a few times a year but if I had to listen to them every week, I'd get real pissed off, real quick.

Bobby DIGital said:
Personal fav call of the match - "hmm I'm not so sure, I think it might of been a ricochet" - Stevo (after a clear cut forward pass from Senior blew a try)

actually before the first replay i had thought it had ricoheted as well but off seniors head. haha

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
They are entertaining and are bang on about Cunningham.

I have probably watched every match of his professional career and can comfortably say he's the best hooker I've ever seen play the game.

Scott

Bench
Steve Walters was the best

Danny Bederus is the best

Luke Priddis is better than Cunningham.

Wake up!

Latest posts