What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eel accused of bad behaviour

eelsta

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
Wow more Parramatta Media Bashing!, What a SHOCK! Did anyone hear about the so-called Parramatta reject picked for Queensland?

how long ago exactly did mogg play for parra:-k :crazy:

Godz Illa

Coach
Jarryd Hayne has a nickname for life.

jaws.jpg

11Straight

Juniors
f**k people will come up with any old bullsh*t to get their name in the paper sounds like a nuffy.Anyway whats next nrl player to do 10 years for brushing a womans hair.

Danish

Referee
What kind of nutter bites someone???

The media need to create controversy around parramatta so they can justify why this cellar-dweller is on channel 9 3 out of 4 weeks of the month;

"XXX team certainly looks like they will take this out on form, but don't take anything away from Parra. Yet another crisis meeting this week about the latest off field incident has them looking to prove a point"

etc etc

Raider_69

Post Whore
4 weeks ago, some sheila at a party i was at, was mucking around with me and bit me. Left quite the mark... didnt hear me going on 2gb bitching about it

i thought it was a laugh, thats the best she could do to try and beat me :lol:

mickdo

Coach
Danish said:
What kind of nutter bites someone???
She said it was just a playful bite and wasn't that concerned about it. Doesn't sound like much really.

Danish

Referee
mickdo said:
She said it was just a playful bite and wasn't that concerned about it. Doesn't sound like much really.

I'm sure he didnt sink his teeth in pitbull style, but even then..... playful bite??

Its the equivalent of being "playfully" licked by a stranger. Either way its freakin strange.

mickdo

Coach
Danish said:
I'm sure he didnt sink his teeth in pitbull style, but even then..... playful bite??

Its the equivalent of being "playfully" licked by a stranger. Either way its freakin strange.
I doubt very much that he just walked up and bit her... :roll:

C.P

Juniors
3 pisshead incidents in a short period of time.
Not long now Parra fans till theres 15 page threads on this site bashing your club at any rumour of trouble. Oh and not long before the first poster makes the statement that they are afraid for their life being in the same nitespot as an Eels player :p

C.P

Juniors
mickdo said:
Dogs = cheats

nuff said

Was having a jibe at the media and the bandwagoners on here ready to bag a club at the slightest hint of trouble moron. You obviously struggle to grasp that concept, give youself a dozen and think of new material

Slappy

Juniors
I can't believe it!

A member of the Eels is accused of biting someone and it is not Rod Reddy's son!!!!

Headline:

Hindy Farts, causes war in Pakistan. News at 11.

She should be thankful that he wasn't an AFL player or she'd have been playfully pissed on.

Latest posts