What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels backline the hottest in NRL: Finch

eels_fan_01

Bench
tiger_nick said:
yeah its unlike parra to talk themselves up prematurely lol

Yeah Tigers never do that, after every win they said they could make the top 4 and ended up missing the finals. Get f**ked.

Y2Eel

First Grade
mattyg said:
*bump*

Storm have shown up the "hottest backline in the NRL" :lol: without Slater for a large chuck of the match...

good stuff good stuff.

Damn your a nut... Tahu Inu Grothe and Hayne all had top games better then their Strom Counterparts... :lol:

Angry_eel

First Grade
mattyg said:
*bump*

Storm have shown up the "hottest backline in the NRL" :lol: without Slater for a large chuck of the match...

good stuff good stuff.

Still more belivable than "Dogs of War"

:lol:

mattyg

Bench
find where i've said dogs of war on here?? i never said it because i don't believe it...yes dogs of war was the case in the 90s...but our finals record since 2001 is terrible.

tiger_nick

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
Yeah Tigers never do that, after every win they said they could make the top 4 and ended up missing the finals. Get f**ked.

i havnt said that since 2005, what happened that year? oh yes thats right...

Angry_eel

First Grade
mattyg said:
find where i've said dogs of war on here?? i never said it because i don't believe it...yes dogs of war was the case in the 90s...but our finals record since 2001 is terrible.
good so when did we say our backline was the hottest? Finch said it was proven to be hot air cause we lost that week against Newcastle i think.

No idea why you brought it up again.

mattyg

Bench
go through this thread...countless eels fans have said it was the hottest.."WTF?" the most notable one ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
76963631.jpg

LOL @ FINCH :crazy:

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Wow this thread is still going...at least dogs fans still have something to be happy about, i mean you need something when all three grades are knocked out of the comp by the eels.

Grail

Juniors
I don't think and never said that the Eels backline was the best in the comp. But one thing for certain in the game yesterday, from 1-5, the Eels were superior.

Take Ryan Hoffman, and Cooper Cronk out of the Melbourne side and they would have struggled, as all the good plays and breaks came from them.

The Storm have a great backline, because they play well together, but there were obvious deficiences in their backline game yesterday.

Either way, the storm are in the GF and the Eels are not, nor are the Dogs, the Tigers or any other team bar the Eagles. So who really gives a f**k?

Y2Eel

First Grade
How good Was that pass from Tahu to Inu... Also Tahu showed some top foot work to get around Falou...

t-ba

Post Whore
Poor Finchy. He probably just misses being told to 'Shut the f*ck up' By Flopzgibbon these days.

Butters

Bench
Take Ryan Hoffman, and Cooper Cronk out of the Melbourne side and they would have struggled

Take a teams best forward and playmaker away from them and theyll struggle? Who woulda thunk it?

mattyg

Bench
*bump* - thought it might be appropriate to bump this thread up again, given that 2 of this "hottest" backline are playing NSW cup this weekend :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
they might do better if they werent all so bloody overweight. seriously..fattest team in league?