What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS best ever GOAL kickers

T-Boon

Coach
Does anyone recall Scott Mahon going on a goal kicking golden run?

I think he was the guy for 12 months (in 1990).

parra pete

Referee
Fair enough. Incidentally, I never really liked Amco jeans that much. Used to wear LeisureMasters back in the day.

I was just being a smart arse Lingard..No offence I hope..Stay fit and healthy, and resist the temptation to eat a bat....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
As soon as they found out the Storm cheated us they absolutely shat the bed. Great leadership from the King of Sting.

Oh yeah I am surprised the King of Stings stare at the Storm players wasn't enough to win the game. His menacing style and the fear he generated is still talked about often even today at your local florist and Organic coffee shops.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Mal, Lamb and Matterson I think would've been the last ones. Although Terry would've stopped kicking goals when Halligan came to Canterbury.

blue bags

First Grade
Mal, Lamb and Matterson I think would've been the last ones. Although Terry would've stopped kicking goals when Halligan came to Canterbury.
Matterson bronco , am i right , very handy kicker for a forward , Halligan was a gun, same as elmagic elmasri . wow what kickers they were , would hardly ever ever miss

Eelementary

Post Whore
Matterson bronco , am i right , very handy kicker for a forward , Halligan was a gun, same as elmagic elmasri . wow what kickers they were , would hardly ever ever miss

I used to hate playing the Doggies - every try was pretty much worth 6 points to them, due to El Masri!