What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels contemplating Noddy

Eels Dude

Coach
PJ Marsh was no playmaker either. He went to the Warriors as an explosive dummy half runner and later represented QLD at hooker.

McFadden however was useless. Smithy saw this and pissed him off after just one season.

Yeah I know. But he was at the time groomed to be our long term half and part of the reason Taylor was signed was to help develop PJ. It was only after Marsh unexpectedly left that we had no halfback for 2002 so McFadden was signed for a single season simply because he was the only half available at the time.

metatulose

Juniors
Our recruitment is quite pathetic. We have no clear direction as to whom we want. I think we are going to have couple of long seasons ahead.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Judging by some of the comments from PO in the DT, I would not be surprised to see Matt Orford playing for us next season if he can get a release from the Bulls.

Gronk

Staff member
Noddy has a good kicking game but no money ball. Same goes with Orford.

Shame that Morts did not work out. If he could play 7, I think that Humble would have been a great long term 6.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Noddy has a good kicking game but no money ball. Same goes with Orford.

Shame that Morts did not work out. If he could play 7, I think that Humble would have been a great long term 6.

At least having a kicking game is better then have no kicking game and no money ball as our halves have now