What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels deliver ultimatum to Daniel Anderson: Step Down or be Sacked & accused of racism

Should Anderson get the sack?

• Total voters

Prop Forward

Juniors
Put it on 2GB now..

Board has voted 5-2 to oust Anderson. He has been told to walk or be sacked.

Also reported told if he doesn't walk, a former player will accuse him of racial vilification.

Edit: Former player has just been identified as Feliti Mateo.

Edit 2: Also been told if he walks, he will get a full payout..if he drags it out he will not

Last edited:

fish eel

Immortal
I can see the argument for sacking him, but, if this report is true, what I dont like is this:

Also reported told if he doesn't walk, a former player will accuse him of racial vilification

There is either an accusation to make, or not. If so, make it regardless.

Haynzy

First Grade
Bloody hell!

If he doesn't walk we'll blackmail him..

I guess that rules out Folkes then as a replacement.

so basically it that is true then it's black mail.
ethier quit so we don't have to pay you out or we'll have someone say you were racist towards them.

fish eel

Immortal
Keep in mind it's come from Hadley.

I'll reserve judgement until it's confirmed by a more impartial source.

This blokes reporting about the current board is clearly clouded and cant be taken as 100% accurate.

parra pete

Referee
OMG....Tell me this is not true...where do people hear these things.

The Ides of March have come
Aye, Ceasar, but not gone.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hadley also said something about a lot of former players being unhappy with the current mob/3P and may stage a coup

fish eel

Immortal
Hadley also said something about a lot of former players being unhappy with the current mob/3P and may stage a coup

and he would have been told that by Fitzgerald or Fitzy's proxies.

Grain of salt stuff until we hear more from more independant sources

IFR33K

Coach
OMG....Tell me this is not true...where do people hear these things.

The Ides of March have come
Aye, Ceasar, but not gone.

Hail king pete.

In all seriuosness, if he has abused Mateo, then he deserves the ass

it has always been noted that he doesn't get on too well with polynesians.

Djay

Juniors
There will be up roar from the players I reckon. The 3P is gone come the election if this does happen. Cannot believe this bloke pretty much saved our club last year now he is being ousted. Common sense ain't to common these days.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I was given a list of names that may stage this coup and i can assure you that if anyone has been following this situation for the past few years would not be surprised at the names put forward..

Latest posts