What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels deliver ultimatum to Daniel Anderson: Step Down or be Sacked & accused of racism

Should Anderson get the sack?

• Total voters

Forty20

First Grade
Just because the racial thing isnt true doesnt necessarily mean the vote to oust Ando isnt.

I am well aware of that but irregardless of Anderson getting sacked if either party (Hadley or the board) has falsely linked Mateo as a critical component in the movement to remove Anderson, especially on racial grounds, then that is terrible form.

My opinion of general f**kwittery stands.

Prop Forward

Juniors
i just spoke to feleti ...

he advised me, the whole thing is bullsh*t.

he has nothing to do with it.

Did he say the racial vilification thing was bullsh*t or only that he is not involved in the current attempted ousting of Ando?

Reading that, you do not say he denies being racially vilified.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I can honestly say I have nothing but regret for voting for this current board. I would have Fitzy back in a heart beat. I still think he is a dickhead, but at the end of the day he is a dickhead that knew his sh*t when running the club. Better the devil you know.

My thoughts too.

Djay

Juniors
Just thinking positively here, as pissed off as I am.

Could Kearney lure Cronk with him to Parra if he is the next coach?

I can honestly say I have nothing but regret for voting for this current board. I would have Fitzy back in a heart beat. I still think he is a dickhead, but at the end of the day he is a dickhead that knew his sh*t when running the club. Better the devil you know.

Absolutely agreed.

Given last years success, I was thinking they should have been put in years ago . . . but given all the crap, innuendo and indifference that is shown on the field, I see in hindsight that this was indeed presumptuous. It is obvious something upstairs is not right.

A case of be careful of what you wish for.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
let's look forward, who's going to take over? let's hope it's done quickly.

this current board has increased our revenue significantly. everything off the field is much better.

fitzy and his minions can f**k off and stop tampering

Stagger eel

Staff member

not if he has the uncanny ability to break Cronks contract without any consequence.

The P Eel

Juniors
Disgraceful, embarrassing and down right wrong.
:clap: - I just cannot believe it. Why is our club always making the tabloid news for non football related matters....I suppose the next big thing in coaching B. Kenny is being lined up as his replacement :sarcasm: - more jobs for the boys...

spartan2153

Juniors

Melbourne would not release him when he wanted to come. It was not kearney that said no. Kearney is not a proven coach. He has achieved success with melbourne because they cheated. He acheived success with new zealand because bennet with overseeing everything & has done nothing with the kiwis since.

ando is by far the best coach available. If he is sacked it will set us back years. If our board sack ando then they will feel so much pain in the elections it will not be funny.

We were 1 player away & that is a halfback. There was nothing worth chasing apart from cronk.

Orford is the next best thing available. Proven grandfinal winner. Dally m winner. Decent kicking game. Tackles & takes on the line. Apart from that nothing else is available.

Ando has recruited what he wants so let him see it out for the first 14 rounds. If we are not in the hunt then i believe we should look at something else.

We get a new coach & you know what the board & press are going to say if we dont succeed. Thats not the coaches team its the previous coaches team then we will have to start again.

Fitzgerald at least would have dealt with this a long time ago & put rumours to bed with a back page spread of he will see out his contract.

Success starts at the top & they better stick solid by our coach now because they will regret it in april

Forty20

First Grade
let's look forward, who's going to take over? let's hope it's done quickly.

this current board has increased our revenue significantly. everything off the field is much better.

fitzy and his minions can f**k off and stop tampering

Surely you jest?

Nikki

Coach
:clap: - I just cannot believe it. Why is our club always making the tabloid news for non football related matters....I suppose the next big thing in coaching B. Kenny is being lined up as his replacement :sarcasm: - more jobs for the boys...

Well he is a legend.. ;-)

Latest posts