What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Did you see Parramatta played v Titans?
Now watch the game we played v Warriors.

This team lacks effort and dedication, these merkins take so much for granted, and Mary doesn't do anything about it.

He deserves a big fat slap on his shiny bald head.

nontime111

Juniors
With Bennett as coach ... Drooling at the thought.

Aitken may actually go all right as a second rower off the bench.
thats all Aitken is...... a little sized 2nd rower but could go alright, hes no centre cant pass and cant defend

Crossbow

Juniors
I think our only shot now is to go full attack .If we play structure 1 out footy I think we are toast.It will be better going down all guns blazing than looking pedestrian .Those lower placed teams are doing it so we have to match fire with fire.Parra did nearly beat rabbits.I am going to my only game of footy this year.Please mcfooknoodle release the shackles and do a tigers of 2005 were if the other team scored 40 we are going to score 50.This is the game of our season.Relax let go play what’s in front of you have no nervs 2nd phase all night punch holes straight up the guts of them and if our best isn’t good enough at least we have it a red hot crack

ouryears

Bench
I think our only shot now is to go full attack .If we play structure 1 out footy I think we are toast.It will be better going down all guns blazing than looking pedestrian .Those lower placed teams are doing it so we have to match fire with fire.Parra did nearly beat rabbits.I am going to my only game of footy this year.Please mcfooknoodle release the shackles and do a tigers of 2005 were if the other team scored 40 we are going to score 50.This is the game of our season.Relax let go play what’s in front of you have no nervs 2nd phase all night punch holes straight up the guts of them and if our best isn’t good enough at least we have it a red hot crack
I agree.
As they say, don't die wondering.
Don't leave anything on the field, give it a crack, win 8 tries to 7.

Though more likely to be 10 tries to them.
5 tries to us

Now the Club's decisions on recruitment to our prop rotation will come to haunt us. Latimore, Allgood, Kerr and Lawrie just don't cut the mustard. We needed at least one more top grade prop and one first grade prop with potential to be top grade.

No matter what Mary does now, it's likely we will still be down two first grade props.
I disagree, I think Latimore and Allgood just make up numbers, but Lawrie could be a very good player given the chance, he should have had Latimores place in the side months ago, he’s got a bit of fire about him.
Kerr I haven’t seen enough of to pass judgment.

With Vaughan unlikely to play again anytime soon and with Latimore underperforming against the Warriors, McGenius is faced with a major selection decision.

Does he move Frizell to starting prop and play Lawrie off the bench ?

Leilua is developing nicely at the moment and seems to finally believe he belongs in FG. He can start at left edge with Sims to right edge.

See no point in playing Latimore or Allgood, as they offer very little go forward.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Interested to see the team Mary selects. Tough game. Parra have nothing to lose and Hayne looks like he's enjoying footy again. If out forwards don't bustle them in defense we are toast.

Interested to see the team Mary selects. Tough game. Parra have nothing to lose and Hayne looks like he's enjoying footy again. If out forwards don't bustle them in defense we are toast.

Do you honestly think he changes anyone but Vaughn?
And even then it will only be after he asked him if he thinks the needles he’s been giving JDB for two months would help him play.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Based on recent form the Eels are specials to beat us convincingly.Remember the last meeting they were the better side and unlucky to lose to us then.They have improved and we have regressed.

MilanDragon

Juniors
I don’t feel good about this game -especially given the Eels’ Performance this week. They’ve never been a team I like coming up against (same as dogs). Add in our form and we’ll be lucky to get anything out of the game.

The only positive I can think of so far this season is that I felt good about us vs the warriors both times, against playing a depleted storm, I never thought we’d lose to the tigers and genuinely thought we were going to beat the roosters last week. We lost all those games.

Every game I’ve thought we will struggle we have gone okay.

st penguin

Juniors
They talk like the slump (for the 4th year running mind you) is a non-event and that 'we are in the top four for a reason yada yada'. Don't bother agreeing to an interview if you aren't going to say it like it is. "We are lost at sea with no idea and petrol left".

People on this forum put too much weight to post match interviews.

First of all, they are obligated to give post match interviews to Fox.

Second of all, they are trained to give away as little as possible. If Tyson says "we are lost at sea" it would create a media shitstorm and a huge distraction for the coming week. People on here have already blasted the coach for putting blame on certain players - and rightly so. You keep that shit behind closed doors.

Latest posts