What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Gearing Up For Toyota Cup Finals

Kornstar

Coach
That is a pretty damn impressive side!!!!!

KK and Williams have to be there imo, i would have Williams on the bench and KK into the starting line up and unfortunately i think Mortimer will miss out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
That is a pretty damn impressive side!!!!!

KK and Williams have to be there imo, i would have Williams on the bench and KK into the starting line up and unfortunately i think Mortimer will miss out.

I actually think motinelli will miss out, Morts has had plenty of experiance filling in at hooker at short notice and we know he can do in the halves.

Kornstar

Coach
I actually think motinelli will miss out, Morts has had plenty of experiance filling in at hooker at short notice and we know he can do in the halves.

Well tbh i think Mitchell could play the whole 80 if needed anyway, so i would have Mortimer on the bench for cover anyways ahead of Montinelli.

Mortimer went off last week, he may have concusion, he may not be fit to play possibly?

bartman

Immortal
Good choice to name KK and Williams on the bench imo. As C pointed out it keeps the spirits up of the squad that have done all the work in recent months.

If there is injury queries over Mortimer and perhaps it is not as pressing that Hodkinson plays a full game with KK back in the mix, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Keating start under those conditions.

As for Williams, he should be great coming into the fray off teh bench as a forward at the 20 min mark, and doing his two 20 min stints either side of half time while the opposing pack are getting tired.

Pumba

First Grade
I stand corrected this game is on Fox Sports at 6:15pm according to NRL Teams.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Just a few points:

Mitchell was well down on form against the Warriors.
Hodgkinson has to play he is the best option.
Jon Mannah should make way for Mitchell Allgood
I'd play Tony Williams in the backrow.

Kornstar

Coach
Just a few points:

Mitchell was well down on form against the Warriors.
Hodgkinson has to play he is the best option.
Jon Mannah should make way for Mitchell Allgood
I'd play Tony Williams in the backrow.

I actually thought he did quite well considering the conditions and who we were playing, he was left on alot longer than normal too. I thought his first spell was great!

Latest posts