What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in KIWI squad, No Fui

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
People in that squad include ones only playing the first 2 games (Cayless, Halatau, Marshall, Jones etc.) and then the SL players come in.

The_Coach

Juniors
Physique said:
How did Henry Perenara not make it

Come on the Kiwis aren't that desperate. Why do they even bother naming such a large squad? Naming 3 Eels Premier League players is just trivial anyway, they aren't going to get a run.

Hurriflatch

Referee
The NZ Team play a lot of games

Not only the Tri Nations which is about 6 games but they are alway playing a few extra games including one against a NZ "A" Side but with 40 players already named in that sqaud you'd think either that the other team will come from players named or at very least that the likes of Maruc,s, Smith, Lewis and Covell were named to play in that game for the main NZ Team

The Colonel

Immortal
The_Coach said:
Come on the Kiwis aren't that desperate. Why do they even bother naming such a large squad? Naming 3 Eels Premier League players is just trivial anyway, they aren't going to get a run.

They wuill name an 'A' Squad to tour as well against some other nations to have the team gain some experience at a rep level.

fish eel

Immortal
eelsta644 said:
How can Covell play for NSW Country, and now be selected for New Zealand

I'm pretty sure jason cayless played for city before being selected for nz

stuke

Bench
with the amount of Premier League players the Kiwis have named its like the old days...
with Olsen Filipana coming out of reserves for Norths. would love to see one of those boys get a run.

eelaholic

First Grade
Wow! All my kiwi buddies are playing!!! Marcus told me yesterday that Henry was supposed to play. He also mentioned Jack too

Hurriflatch

Referee
Lewis is getting on in years considering he's only played a couple of top grade games for Penrith he's alreazdy 26-27

Latest posts