What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

IFR33K

Coach
He's coached a couple of very shit clubs and never won a spoon.

In the 3 years leading into SK’s appointment, the eels finished 11th, 8th (runners up), and 12th respectively.

During SK’s tenure at eels we finished 14th and 16th (last). The spoon in 2012 is his and not BA’s.

In the 3 years post SK, the eels finished 16th (last), 10th and 12th respectively.

I think it’s fair to say he’s a shit coach that joined an average club and made them shit.

Gronk

Staff member
Don’t blame me. I voted for hindy111. I think his “sign Latrell at any cost” stance and under delivery of crowd figures were probably his undoing

OH f**k. When he said sign "latrell at any cost", I thought he said sign "Sarantinos"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Latrell linked to the Tigpies this morning by Foxsports on FB as they have a warchest, if he goes there he truly is a mercenary

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
In the 3 years leading into SK’s appointment, the eels finished 11th, 8th (runners up), and 12th respectively.

During SK’s tenure at eels we finished 14th and 16th (last). The spoon in 2012 is his and not BA’s.

In the 3 years post SK, the eels finished 16th (last), 10th and 12th respectively.

I think it’s fair to say he’s a shit coach that joined an average club and made them shit.
It's fairer to say he joined a club on the decline, with back-ended contracts and cap problems. Like how Hasler and Bennett leave clubs. Coaches are on a hiding to nothing walking into that sort of mess.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The guy can't even afford an Eels tie.
The club couldn’t afford to give him one cause the money they spent on the exhaustive interview process where they scoured the globe for the right candidate. Little did they know he was right under the clubs nose. All that money spent ffs!!

IFR33K

Coach
It's fairer to say he joined a club on the decline, with back-ended contracts and cap problems. Like how Hasler and Bennett leave clubs. Coaches are on a hiding to nothing walking into that sort of mess.

Sk created the mess. Do you actually believe the shit you type? Countless useless merkins signed to big dollars/year deals. But keep believing in fairies if it makes you feel better.

Latest posts