What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

rapture

Juniors
Jennings was injured when they announced the Origin 1 team.

I reckon they would've picked him in the squad otherwise.

And he's looking fine too these days, except he should ditch the moustache and just go Amish.

Ah, the old Abe Lincoln.
You reckon it would suit him?

Oh who am I kidding, anything would suit that fine specimen of a man!

i thought pou meant he should shun technology and ditch the car for a horse & buggy

Lancaster_County_Amish_03.jpg

ATTACH]

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-21_21-9-3.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-21_21-9-3.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe its just me but I my regard for Sterlo isnt as high as it once was. A combination of his involvement in the last SOO campaign plus his early attacks on Moses then blackflipping his opinion once Moses had some star moments. I think his Fox show is pretty average as well.
Id aslo prefer a little more Parra support when "his team" is being reamed by Perenara or Atkins. His carrying on for the Semi "try/no try" last Thursday was dissappointing.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Maybe its just me but I my regard for Sterlo isnt as high as it once was. A combination of his involvement in the last SOO campaign plus his early attacks on Moses then blackflipping his opinion once Moses had some star moments. I think his Fox show is pretty average as well.
Id aslo prefer a little more Parra support when "his team" is being reamed by Perenara or Atkins. His carrying on for the Semi "try/no try" last Thursday was dissappointing.

Sterlo has this mythical status about him that he is 'one of the great minds in the business' and people always say he should of got into coaching etc etc... I still enjoy listening to his opinion on things but he has said plenty of things over the years where I have been left scratching my head.

Some of his prior origin teams he had selected just as a member of the media in past years had been awful and that's why I was skeptical about him actually joining Daleys crew this year while the majority were saying what a coup it was.

What you have mentioned above plus his love affair with players like Jackson, Foran and Adam Cuthbertson in the past who the vast majority of people know are ridiculously average players should be the first warning signs that he isn't some Confucius of Rugby League.

His show used to be quite enjoyable but any show that now contains Anasta, Parker, Roach and Hooper is just going to be straight up agony to sit through.. honestly what is Fox thinking?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It's on now. Pretty f**king boring IMO. And I believe the ratings aren't great.

They need to go back to what it used to be, an analysis of set plays and a look at stats. Sterlo is now just a mix of every other show, gossip from 360, interviews from league legends and then other stuff from league life. What makes it boring is that we've seen all of the segments elsewhere.

strider

Post Whore
They need to go back to what it used to be, an analysis of set plays and a look at stats. Sterlo is now just a mix of every other show, gossip from 360, interviews from league legends and then other stuff from league life. What makes it boring is that we've seen all of the segments elsewhere.
And Cory Parker .... his voice would soothe a crazed ice addict to sleep

Latest posts