What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't mind it.

Prefer we didnt wear white. Our best win in a decade against the storm involved us wearing that white strip when we are blue and gold.

If i have a criticism about it and the club is that we seem to keep changing the design and strip every year or 2. I would prefer they keep things stable. Can't keep up with what year that jersey was you see other fans wear it changes regularly.

Souths, Dragons and roosters seem keep the same strip design year in year out. Why cant Parra.

Phil Mann Stand

Juniors
Yep I agree they’re pretty good. While I don’t go much on the white jersey or Macron’s style of piping I dig the new style and it’s great to see a predominately gold jersey back. Now fingers crossed they’ve brought the stripes back on the shorts…
I saw a render and it looks like the stripes are back on the shorts but.... they're horizontal instead of vertical on the sides.

I saw a render and it looks like the stripes are back on the shorts but.... they're horizontal instead of vertical on the sides.
Damn! I feel like I’ve been monkey pawed lol I wonder if there is there some sort of European trademark issue that Macron can’t produce vertical stripes as it’s too close to adidas?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

5 Minutes With Ryan Morgan​

Elliott Richardson
byELLIOTT RICHARDSONSeptember 6, 2021
Leave a Commenton 5 Minutes With Ryan Morgan
Who had the worst fashion sense? Who was the messiest player in the dressing room? Ryan Morgan lifts the lid on his former Eels teammates.

Is it true you have a 10 inch pipe?​

Yes.

Really?​

Yes.

F**k…​

Incorrect

Coach

5 Minutes With Ryan Morgan​

Elliott Richardson
byELLIOTT RICHARDSONSeptember 6, 2021
Leave a Commenton 5 Minutes With Ryan Morgan
Who had the worst fashion sense? Who was the messiest player in the dressing room? Ryan Morgan lifts the lid on his former Eels teammates.

Is it true you have a 10 inch pipe?​

Yes.

Really?​

Yes.

F**k…​

Considering they sent the email questionnaire to 'gottalongschlong@hotmail.com', you'd think they would have nixed that question from the list....