What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Lemon Squash

First Grade
They’ve grown on me since I’ve seen them on the lads, but it still looks like a training jersey though and the lack of gold is annoying.

Why not even around the collar or something?

Anyways if they win in the f**king things I don’t care what they look like.

T.S Quint

Coach
Seems the club won't stop until they have eliminated every speck of gold.
Every year there is less and less. It's unfathomable to me that we don't even have a gold alternate jersey this season.

The shifting Gutho for "x-factor" story from start of this season still seems to have legs in the media... but they still don't explain what position Gutherson would play, seeing as we've since spent playmaker coin re-signing Brown and Moses.

EELS​

Move Clint Gutherson from fullback
Parramatta are desperate for an X-factor back. Melbourne are desperate for an X-factor forward. It’s time to do a swap deal. The Storm should loan out young gun Sualauvi Faalogo, which would give the Eels an X-factor fullback. The Eels would give Faalogo – stuck behind custodians Ryan Papenhuyzen and Nick Meaney – the chance to develop as a No.1 before returning to Melbourne. The Storm, meanwhile, would have their pick of one of several Parramatta forwards, which could potentially result in Ryan Matterson, Wiremu Greig or Bryce Cartwright being loaned out. It’s a win-win-win.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The shifting Gutho for "x-factor" story from start of this season still seems to have legs in the media... but they still don't explain what position Gutherson would play, seeing as we've since spent playmaker coin re-signing Brown and Moses.

EELS​

Move Clint Gutherson from fullback
Parramatta are desperate for an X-factor back. Melbourne are desperate for an X-factor forward. It’s time to do a swap deal. The Storm should loan out young gun Sualauvi Faalogo, which would give the Eels an X-factor fullback. The Eels would give Faalogo – stuck behind custodians Ryan Papenhuyzen and Nick Meaney – the chance to develop as a No.1 before returning to Melbourne. The Storm, meanwhile, would have their pick of one of several Parramatta forwards, which could potentially result in Ryan Matterson, Wiremu Greig or Bryce Cartwright being loaned out. It’s a win-win-win.
Give em Mommamia. He can play anywhere.