What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Delboy

First Grade

Well done everyone involved at the club!
To be honest,found it to be a bit disappointing. Thought it would pump things up a bit, seemed a little low key and didn’t show the players doing much and not sure there was a story told.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Zac Cini looked impressed.
Matto had his shirt off.
The D Coach is just happy to be in the NRL.
Woody looked forever hungry.
We definitely need more ropes this coming season.
Sean Russell is BAs new secret insider.
Coaches apart from Barrett appeared uninspiring.

JokerEel

Coach
To be honest,found it to be a bit disappointing. Thought it would pump things up a bit, seemed a little low key and didn’t show the players doing much and not sure there was a story told.

It was a little it also showed bits which I liked Barrett with with his speech about legacy.

1 night was not long out there probably lacked resources.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It would of been more interesting to see what was happening when the camera wasn't on... Guth looked pretty lit when he was talking.

I think it might of been a bonding combination of hard work and bit of play?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
@hineyrulz would be inspired about his good mate Murph and his Churchillian speech.

What do the letters EELS mean to you.
I thought that was lame as f**k, about as inspiring as a Bea Arthur press conference. Poor Bea admitted we’ve done these before and they haven’t worked. But this time this will be it!! And when they moved Carty’s bag that was just so hilarious BA the prankster!!

I’m just disappointed we didn’t get to see the Murph count to potato.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
I thought that was lame as f**k, about as inspiring as a Bea Arthur conference. Poor Bea admitted we’ve done these before and they haven’t worked. But this time this will be it!! And when they moved Carty’s bag that was just so hilarious BA the prankster!!

What about Kookaburra's in the background squealing when BA was trying to talk

Gazzamatta

Coach
I thought that was lame as f**k, about as inspiring as a Bea Arthur press conference. Poor Bea admitted we’ve done these before and they haven’t worked. But this time this will be it!! And when they moved Carty’s bag that was just so hilarious BA the prankster!!

Our version of Tiger Town.
My guess Brad. Is it didnt work this year either. Maybe it just needed better editing?
And dont be late!

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
It would of been more interesting to see what was happening when the camera wasn't on... Guth looked pretty lit when he was talking.

I think it might of been a bonding combination of hard work and bit of play?

He was slurring his words there. All the injured players sat back on the cans.

yy_cheng

Coach

yeah, it didnt work so we will try it again and tell them it has to work this time, then we should win the comp.

JokerEel

Coach
Its good the club put something like this out.

It would be even better if there was a longer version or more parts for paying members to see.

Yes it was a little lame and BA coming out and saying we have done this in the past isn't very inspirational.

yy_cheng

Coach
Its good the club put something like this out.

It would be even better if there was a longer version or more parts for paying members to see.

Yes it was a little lame and BA coming out and saying we have done this in the past isn't very inspirational.
Yup. Run hard, effort, tackle hard. We'll win. What he doesn't mention is what to do when the opposition does it better

Latest posts