What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

84 Baby

Referee
👍❤️💋

Exactly. Without us you have nothing.

Look I don't mind a little advertising, but those popups are outrages and are everywhere. So stick it!
But how else would I know that spraying WD-40 in my electrical socket would cut my electricity cost? Or putting baking sofa in my petrol tank triple my mileage? And of course that hot cougar with the massive cans!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
👍❤️💋

Exactly. Without us you have nothing.

Look I don't mind a little advertising, but those popups are outrages and are everywhere. So stick it!

other way around doofus,

you don't contribute to our fund raising, its you who offers nothing

you take entitlement to a new level

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And of course that hot cougar with the massive cans!
275FBFE200000578-3030721-image-a-150_1428511802161.jpg

Avenger

Immortal
I know that they do a good job and have the best interest of the club in mind but the TCT boys latest tip sheet episode with Brett Kenny was pure cringe.

Kenny was one of my favourite players but that 80’s stuff has been flogged to death. Can’t stand listening to it anymore and Bert isn’t the most articulate interviewee. His ‘insights’ on our current situation also are not as eloquent as they should be.