What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^ game starts at 3pm.

What’s that you say ? When are the NRL team playing ?

DC3F7E33-7FE1-4964-874E-EC44F9EDBED8.jpeg

hybrideel

Bench
After very careful study and several rewatches, I have to say I doubt that is a legitimate cheerleader routine

Incorrect

Coach
you need to watch it another 20 or 30 times just to be sure
I seem to recall you castigating someone (again) just a couple of weeks back for simply labelling items "Not Safe For Work" and demanding some other BS disclaimer from now on and Yada Yada Yada.... But no such request of the bloke posting the clip of the chick with tits and smoo hanging out?

Oh that's right, he's a mod....

#everyoneistreatedthesame

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I seem to recall you castigating someone (again) just a couple of weeks back for simply labelling items "Not Safe For Work" and demanding some other BS disclaimer from now on and Yada Yada Yada.... But no such request of the bloke posting the clip of the chick with tits and smoo hanging out?

Oh that's right, he's a mod....

#everyoneistreatedthesame

castigating ?

demanding ?

you certainly have a weird view of what actually happened

she has clothes on btw

hineyrulz

Post Whore
castigating ?

demanding ?

you certainly have a weird view of what actually happened

she has clothes on btw
You should see what got deleted Thursday night in the Ladies origin forum, it was totally tame compared to what Gronky posted.

strider

Post Whore
Nothing like a good downblouse ... we used to have to hide that in the norks thread - good to see the forum has come along

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You should see what got deleted Thursday night in the Ladies origin forum, it was totally tame compared to what Gronky posted.

yes I am aware, we take a different attitude to denigrating, or objectifying women, on the basis of their gender than we do to some of the abuse that men cop in the game day threads for example

this was discussed at length when the NRLW was started and we felt we should raise the bar a bit and that we can do better as there were a lot of comments like "I never watch it because its women and they are shit at RL"

it is what it is, just so you know