What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels lose Inu for six weeks

Stagger eel

Staff member
I quickly asked Hages about him at the pub and it doesn't look flash, his foot is currently in on of those compression boots.

Eelectrica

Referee
Disapointing, but at least Tauti really gained confidence in the 2nd half after a rough 1st half. So we now know we have a capable replacement for a few weeks.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
I was at the game and couldn't hear any commentary, but it looked like he was playing with a bad cork for most of the game. I dont know what happened in the end but he must had copped a second blow on the same cork. I'd say 1-2 weeks

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Disapointing, but at least Tauti really gained confidence in the 2nd half after a rough 1st half. So we now know we have a capable replacement for a few weeks.

Tautai hit on Mr Wintani (spelling?) was a classic. Balls and all as they say...

mickdo

Coach
Just guessing you'd say a few weeks. Might have to wait until the Parra TV injury report on wednesday...

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 Eyed TEZZA said:
He hasnt had scans yet. It could be anything for all we know.

Just gonna have to cross our fingers.

that's it..I also asked Feleti last night about him and he said he felt ok...but then again that's the care free polynesian attitude so i wouldn't take it as gospal..lol