What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Ryles

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Morris

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Cheika

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters

chiefy1

Bench
Madge Maguire will be the Eels next coach announced after the first SOO.

Mark my words now.

And none of the above in the poll

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't think madge is the answer.

I think an effort based old school coach like BA isn't what we need.

I think a fresh one with a tactical nous that can get some better attention to detail in the squad is more preferred from my point of view.

Our players have been dumbed down with effort. We need another perspective from a coach to freshen up the organisation and players.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

chiefy1

Bench
I don't think madge is the answer.

I think an effort based old school coach like BA isn't what we need.

I think a fresh one with a tactical nous that can get some better attention to detail in the squad is more preferred from my point of view.

Our players have been dumbed down with effort. We need another perspective from a coach to freshen up the organisation and players.
So you want a rookie coach like Ryles whose only ever coached a group 7 team for a few games- good luck with that.

Or do you want the current blues coach, who did extremely well with the nz national team, a premiership winner.