What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Ryles

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Morris

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Cheika

Votes: 33 39.8%

• Total voters

King-Gutho94

Coach
Yeah forgot that one, but he had some success at south's...and Manly is still a wait and see
Seibs will be gone by next year i reckon. With Turbo down the toilet for another 2 months i reckon they miss the finals again now.

Manly fans i know have had enough they don't tolerate multiple years of middle of the road mediocrity rubbish.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t buy into the idea that he didn’t have a say in recruitment and I wasn’t arguing that.

Our situation with juniors is f**ked and we don’t have the sway and influence of the Roosters and Penrith, or even Souths judging by Bennett’s decision.

Maybe they strung a sentence together in a press conference and a few people got excited because BA can’t speak, but don’t forget that these muppets have also presided over a period of us being average.

I don’t give them a leave pass and expect them to deliver with our coaching recruitment and overall performance going forward.

BA worked with what he had. He didn't sign guys to 4yr deals. His time was up but I also think people above him need to go.
I have zero faith in Barrett

King-Gutho94

Coach
Come on down BA??

Contract negotiations between Anthony Seibold and the Sea Eagles break down​

Contract talks between Manly and Anthony Seibold are ‘on hold’ with the struggling Sea Eagles refusing to be rushed into any extension for the under-fire coach.

The future of Manly Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold is in doubt at Brookvale after a breakdown in negotiations over a new contract.

Seibold is under contract until the end of next season and was in talks for an extension.

However the situation has changed after Manly has lost its last three games and there is talk Seibold walked out of a meeting with the club management on Thursday morning.

“It’s a results driven business and we won’t be rushed,” said one Manly source.

Seibold and his manager Isaac Moses had been in talks with the Sea Eagles for several weeks.

This masthead understands those discussions have now been put on hold.

Incorrect

Coach

Contract negotiations between Anthony Seibold and the Sea Eagles break down​

Contract talks between Manly and Anthony Seibold are ‘on hold’ with the struggling Sea Eagles refusing to be rushed into any extension for the under-fire coach.

The future of Manly Sea Eagles coach Anthony Seibold is in doubt at Brookvale after a breakdown in negotiations over a new contract.

Seibold is under contract until the end of next season and was in talks for an extension.

However the situation has changed after Manly has lost its last three games and there is talk Seibold walked out of a meeting with the club management on Thursday morning.

“It’s a results driven business and we won’t be rushed,” said one Manly source.

Seibold and his manager Isaac Moses had been in talks with the Sea Eagles for several weeks.

This masthead understands those discussions have now been put on hold.

Isaac Moses eh....

BA --------> Manly
Siebold --> Parra

The old "Hagan/Smithy Switcheroo"!!!!

Stevie

Bench
Did you ever see him play?
lol of course I did I’m 43 not 13 ffs.

I think I’ll judge him on his professional leadership career instead of his front rower career as a young man.

I’m certain I would not have the successful leadership role I have in one of the country’s largest companies if I was judged in my brain dead choices at times in my 20’s.

I’m not suggesting he is perfect, but he certainly has great rookie NRL coaching pedigree based on his self development. That to me suggests a lot more brains than you give him credit for.