What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Ryles

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Cheika

Votes: 22 23.9%

• Total voters

chiefy1

Bench
What?

All those Merkins have a job..They would definitely have to sign on before getting a release from their current club. Would leak to the media in minutes if it were true
Heard this rumour on Triple m Think it was Michael Carayannis telling Arron Woods

Last edited:

Clueless

Juniors
Anyone else here the rumour link to a Moses managed Coach-
Todd Payten (Cowboys), Shane Flanagan (Dragons), Anthony Seibold (Sea Eagles) are his clients.
It is Payten. He has been on the nose up there due to a decision he made after their loss to the dolphins a while back (he was already on thin ice with the captaincy decision in the off season)......the good old 'lost the dressing room.'

Not saying he gets the gig but he wants back in sydney and the rumour from someone around the cowboys organisation is that his kids are enrolled in western sydney schools next year. I called 'rubbish' on that however that is what i was told.

btw i laugh too at the 'x player buys real estate in parra area etc....don't shoot the messenger

JokerEel

Coach
It is Payten. He has been on the nose up there due to a decision he made after their loss to the dolphins a while back (he was already on thin ice with the captaincy decision in the off season)......the good old 'lost the dressing room.'

Not saying he gets the gig but he wants back in sydney and the rumour from someone around the cowboys organisation is that his kids are enrolled in western sydney schools next year. I called 'rubbish' on that however that is what i was told.

btw i laugh too at the 'x player buys real estate in parra area etc....don't shoot the messenger

What decision did he make after the final loss

Avenger

Immortal

Surely he gets the Tigers gig when Benji is eventually boned.

Clueless

Juniors
What decision did he make after the final loss
The players had organised a group social weekend with partners & kids for long weekend after the fins game...payten wasn't happy after the loss & scheduled a training session the next day.

The playing group was not impressed as they had spent money on accomodation and were looking forward to the family time. Rightly or wrongly, the decision did not go down well and the cracks widened between coach & players